Please remove LFG from PvP - ASAP!

FatherJeffrey

Hello,

Could you please remove the automatic group finding from PvP? It's killing the community. I like to talk in chat, get a community feeling and then walk to the PvP entrance, it's just so much better and gives you a nice feeling. I'm never for a auto LFG system as I like to spend hours in chat and walking.

It's what WoW did wrong.

the reason there is LFG for PvP and not for PvE is that any 8 players can do PvP, but for PvE you need the trinity, so it is harder to code

there is no philosophical reason.

Well I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the coding needed 8 X, is not easier to code than needing 1 X, 2 Y, and 1 Z

YEAH please remove the lfg for pvp, because its ruining the game, i dont want to pvp with people who are too lazy to spend 5-6 hours putting together a group for it

we should have to spend about 5-6 hours planning and setting up for anything we want to do, so one day maybe we could actualy play the game, thank god theres no LFG system and we can sit in the fleet for hours building our groups!

Well I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the coding needed 8 X, is not easier to code than needing 1 X, 2 Y, and 1 Z
it sure is.

because for PvP the players can be any level, for flashpoints they also need to be in a certain level range

i'm sure we will see PvE LFG soonish, other stuff is just more important right now

YEAH please remove the lfg for pvp, because its ruining the game, i dont want to pvp with people who are too lazy to spend 5-6 hours putting together a group for it

we should have to spend about 5-6 hours planning and setting up for anything we want to do, so one day maybe we could actualy play the game, thank god theres no LFG system and we can sit in the fleet for hours building our groups!

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one.

They don't have one for PvE so they shouldn't have one for PvP. I like spending about an hour average getting a group for PvE, it's just fun. Talking etc.

Great game, love it to bits.

the reason there is LFG for PvP and not for PvE is that any 8 players can do PvP, but for PvE you need the trinity, so it is harder to code

there is no philosophical reason.

DCUO has a system that you can queue up as your role and will get put into the right group.

Likely harder to code yes but it can be done.

They don't have one for PvE so they shouldn't have one for PvP. I like spending about an hour average getting a group for PvE, it's just fun. Talking etc.

You get a group together, you queue. No one else is getting a group together at that time. You wait. Eventually the group falls apart.

Fully agree

I think they need more Flashpoints like WoW's Sunken Temple, that took 15-20 minutes just to run to, pre-LFD, as well

That creates a strong community