Interface Editor.

Jonfendm

So, under key bindings... it clearly shows binding for abilities 1-8 on GSF. Yet I cannot make my quickbar more than 4 slots. How am I to know in what order and what abilities 5-8 are? I have a crew that each gives me a unique (meaning i Have no repeats) active crew ability. The bindings page leads me to believe I can quick key ALL of them. So why can my quickbar not be larger than 4? And how am I to know WHAT abilities are in 5-8? Am I missing something?

You can only use the active ability that your co-pilot companion has, which is quickslot 4. The only abilities that you can use from the rest of your chosen companions are passive abilities which are automatically applied to your ship when you spawn. Edited by Soul_of_Flames

You can only use the active ability that your co-pilot companion has, which is quickslot 4. The only abilities that you can use from the rest of your chosen companions are passive abilities which are automatically applied to your ship when you spawn.

I can accept that.. but what the bloody hell is the point of 5-8 under keybindings? that seems odd.