Best use of fleet requisiton

varietasplus

What is the best way to use fleet requisition for?

Is there any point in unlocking additional ships or it is only about the looks? What I mean is if I get it right you can easily alter your standard ship so that it matches the unlockable one entirely (apart from the looks), is that right?

Or the best way is to unlock companions matching your playstyle best?

Or you would suggest to reserve it for now, who knows what other use there might come with time?

Is there any point in unlocking additional ships or it is only about the looks? What I mean is if I get it right you can easily alter your standard ship so that it matches the unlockable one entirely (apart from the looks), is that right?

Or you would suggest to reserve it for now, who knows what other use there might come with time?

My first priority were companions which would optimize my crew bonuses (had to unblock about two, because my class companion pool gave me what I needed). My second priority were new ships (I do admit to "cheating" a little by using CCs to transfer ship req to fleet req to buy new ships faster). My third priority would be using Fleet req to supplement Ship req for individual ship upgrades.

Ships unlocked by Fleet req have different loadout options. They're not necessarily "better" or "worse" - they're different. For example, Flashfire/Sting, unlike Nova Dive/Blackbolt, doesn't have Sensors (and dampening), but it has access to Reactors and different weapons.

Pike/Quell has two missile weapons as opposite to Star Guard/Riker's two blaster weapons, it also has an armour slot instead of reactor slot.

Edited by Helig

I don't get the unlocking companions part. Had a feeling if you have different classes with all companions unlocked and maxed you will get them, that was the award for having alts. Other way of unlocking is paying 1250 requisition for each.

I still need to unlock all of them with requisition, even if I unlocked them on my other characters (they are all 55).

Or did I just got it wrong?

If you dont plan on spending CC to quickly upgrade one ship of choice - then companions are the way to go. Otherwise - buy ships, once you run daily GSF mission - you get 750 req per ship, plus 1500 req/ship for weekly... which with 2 more ships award around 1500 req/day which you can convert, and thus get yourself a nice shiny upgrade =)

I don't get the unlocking companions part. Had a feeling if you have different classes with all companions unlocked and maxed you will get them, that was the award for having alts. Other way of unlocking is paying 1250 requisition for each.

I still need to unlock all of them with requisition, even if I unlocked them on my other characters (they are all 55).

Or did I just got it wrong?

Only the companions on your current pilot are available to you without spending requisition. The only advantage of having all companions on all classes are four achievements. (rep, imp, treek+hk and all together).

Edited by Delaoron