Prizes and First Draft of Brakets

PacifismActivist

http://challonge.com/jnsu90tn

Keep in mind that I only entered people who posted on the thread, and that most of those people want to duel on at least 1 or two other toons, making for different match-ups as people are eliminated. Keep signing up, and /w bobcowz that he's a wussy for not wanting to duel pacifism even though he thinks he's twice as good as me.

Prizes:

First place prize is 1 million credits.

Second place: 500k

Third place: 250k

Bonus Prizes:

Best duel: both duelers recieve 2 mk-9 kits made by yours truly.

Consolation prize: to whoever I feel deserves it, I will be awarding 3 mk-9 kits. Totally up to my discretion.

Let me know if Friday still works, I have the same schedule, I'm free tomorrow and friday but thursday I get home around 8 pm server time.

I am very perterbed. I signed up but I am not in the brackets. I can only assume that I automatically advance.

oh ya I skipped over your name because I'm not even sure what toons you have besides ur sent and scoundrel. please lemme know what toons you wanna duel on!

Edited by PacifismActivist

was I skipped intentionally...cause I did say I would join the tournament. here let me make it easier

VENRIN WANTS TO JOIN

sorry dude the thread is very long, I only copy pasted people that replied in the format I suggested, it was nothing personal although I do think you should join a real pvp guild ;) I will be adding you to the list :D