Hanger Consoles

NiamhSuisei

As I understand it, there are hanger consoles on Fleet, Dromund Kaas and Coruscant?

Can we get a hanger console on our starship instead? I hate having to go to fleet every day just to click the blue box then leave again. It's pointless and time consuming. Infact, you could take the space mission box out of the Starship and put a Hanger Mission Box in there instead, i mean, is anyone going to play space missions much now?

(reason I suggest the starship for this, is if I'm playing a bunch of starfighter games, loading time is a lot less if you're stood on your starship, it's almost instant in and out of game, whereas if you're stood on Tatooine or Kaas or whatever it has to reload the world every time you finish a fighter game, which adds up over the course of an hour or two. If the mission console was on our starship, we could cue and play Starfighter missions quickly, like we used to play space missions.)

Anyway, just my 2p. Glad there are alternatives to fleet anyway, I hate going to fleet, it's so laggy. I certainly don't want to have to go there every day lol