Disappointed with co-pilot setup

LeonBraun

I'd like to be able to use my main speaking companions as my co-pilots, however if I choose to do so I can't repair my ship. Because of this, now I'm stuck with droids for all my co-pilots.

I'm very disappointed with this setup and would like to see changes implemented to the system once the full version is released for all.

I'd like to be able to use my main speaking companions as my co-pilots, however if I choose to do so I can't repair my ship. Because of this, now I'm stuck with droids for all my co-pilots.

I'm very disappointed with this setup and would like to see changes implemented to the system once the full version is released for all.

I think they should just make a Self-repair System (like booster recharge, targeting telemetry, etc.). Options are always good.

Yeah, getting sick and tired of hearing only Tharan too.

Can't see why they can't just have your entire team on the ship give feedback, changing randomly between who delivers the line. Would do variety good...

It's a pretty small ship, I believe it is just you and your co-pilot. Everyone else is on the crew team back on the cruiser :p

It's a pretty small ship, I believe it is just you and your co-pilot. Everyone else is on the crew team back on the cruiser :p

^ This. Starfighters are small craft, usually only accommodating one or two pilots. I believe what the rest of your crew does is tune up your craft before it launches, which is why all of the bonuses you get from everyone but your copilot is passive.

rather than copilot it'd be nice if they made it a "component" following the original Star Wars trilogy with R2 units in X-Wings/Y-Wings.

Basically have different droids that offer different passive and active abilities (for example choosing between droids that boost shield power, blaster power, or repair the hull). Particularly with scout class ships it would make much more sense since in the new GSF art the Republic Nova Drive is clearly a single seat fighter.