Jeeze what an awesome update AND STOP MOANING

Vladnar

I have 5 ships

The balance works out unbelieveably well.

If any ship has a bit too much power its the Strike Fighter but as far as im concerned its all awesome and you deserve a massive pat on the back for doing such a good job.

The turrets, the maps everything is really about as good as I could possibly imagine it could be.

Gunships, you need to get that scouts and strike fighters taken down at distance or they've got yah, more than 1 or 2 and you've no chance anyway and better hope those turrets can defend long enough for you to get back.

Scouts if you can bob and weave your way to the targets you'll have them turned and be off before any defends know what have hit you, leave a couple in your wake the weapons are doing enough damgage and doesn't take long with some good accuracy.

Strike Fighters well space is yours if you are brave enough to take it, speed, agility and a ranged ability that leaves Gunships wanting even more punch for their pound no wonder there are so many of you around.

ITS AN AWESOME BALANCE AND I PERSONALLY WISH TO CONGRATULATE THE CHAPS FOR WHIPPING UP SUCH A GREAT JOB HERE IN SPACE....well done from the "silent majority" and thankyou.

I agree OP im pretty sure most people who want there joystick will eventually get it and when they get to use it they will complain about how mouse and keyboard is still far more accurate and more reactive....

honestly i cannot wait for the "joystickers" to get there wish so this forum can be more about build discussions than "Wah i want my joystick "

Absolute agreement with OP, I give this game 100/100, there is nothing I don't like. I can kill anyone, anyone can kill me, controls are awesome, graphics are good, I hope more maps are on the way.

Joystick & cockpit guys whine now and they will continue to whine once they get their joystick and cockpit, because they will be inaccurate and half-blind compared to those who stay arcade-style. This ain't space combat sim, this is a space combat arcade minigame in a MMORPG. :)

Though I must say, SWTOR has become a Galactic Starfighter for me now. No more dailies for me, and raids only to quickly finish them and go back to flying around :)

Though I must say, SWTOR has become a Galactic Starfighter for me now. No more dailies for me, and raids only to quickly finish them and go back to flying around :)

Agreed. My poor trooper is stuck at level 40 and going nowhere because I'm too busy flying starfighters on other characters. I have played nothing else for a week now! :)

All we need are a few more maps to mix it up a bit, maybe with something other than rocks for me to crash into. ;)