Mastered Ships

Dyronis

Alright, so from what I am reading when I look at the ships you can buy from the cartel market. The description states that it is a mastered ship.

-This ship is considered Mastered. Mastered ships gain a 10% Requisition boost in battles.

Is that for the cartel market ones, or do the F-T2 Quell and S-13 Sting also have this benefit?

It's a minimal bonus added for paying for the ships in the Cartel market. You're still gonna need to grind your butt off for ship req's though.

The different designs are kind of cool...but imho not worth the $20 you'll pay for one.

This. If I am paying 20 bucks for a ship...that ship better be far more capable than the other ships. As it stands...I have only faught against one of the CM ships and I blew it out of the sky over and over again with impunity.

It's a minimal bonus added for paying for the ships in the Cartel market. You're still gonna need to grind your butt off for ship req's though.

The different designs are kind of cool...but imho not worth the $20 you'll pay for one.

You can unlock the mastered status with all the free ships, you just need to earn it. When you buy the cartel ships you're buying two things, the ability to not have to earn the mastered status and the ability to have a different style ship.

You can unlock the mastered status with all the free ships, you just need to earn it. When you buy the cartel ships you're buying two things, the ability to not have to earn the mastered status and the ability to have a different style ship.

Thank you very much for letting me know this. I just found what you're talking about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.