Practical Piloting

Xerinbjk

So, I've been fighting in battles and loving it. I'm no ace yet but I'm getting better. I think it would be awesome if there was a practical application in story/PvE to honing one's dogfighting skills. There could be a couple FP planets that you can only get to by manually flying through contested territory. There could be a military transport once an hour that you could fly with for protection if you want. They could even verbally call for volunteers on the fleet to fly as outriders, for which you could earn rep, and eventually be able to just book passage. This would be open space: a place to practice techniques, test your weapons, and maybe even have a friendly space duel. Even the non- pvp croud could get on board for that. I want to fly my Mantis! Edited by Xerinbjk
Forgot something

We even got the title "test pilot" this is really early in this feature. There will be about 10 more ships that we know about, bombers will come to play as a class, more maps etc... I wouldn't be surprised if guild could build themselves an aricraft carier at some point in the future. but that stuff takes time and you want to release it in parts to ensure everything is working properly as much as possible.