Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Fleet Landing Cinematic

Darth_Victus

Despite common wisdom, they have numerous teams working on multiple things at the same time. The fact that they took the time and effort to polish up the Fleet cut-scene speaks volumes as to how much development money they have to play with these days.

Either that or the dev has got nothing better to do other than to polish cinematic which is cosmetic at best. I note that there are still many pressing issues in the game that remain unfixed. Here, I see the priority is placed on polishing cosmetic cinematic rather than fixing game mechanics. Interesting. But good work deserve a praise. Well done. Pls do better. Don't let the game rot.

Now they need to remake all the other planets cutscenes so we don't keep being reminded of the fail ME3 ending every time we go somewhere.

Shrinking cardboard cutout ship flies into blue glowy planet, green glowy, red glowy, etc.etc,.

Some of us are at a disadvantage here. You are actually implying that the ending for ME3 was slightly different, depending on the fact you're NOT color blind? Hell... :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I have to say good job as well! Its a breath of freah air into what was a very dull scene! As Zorvan said above, now to get rid of the green, red and blue glowy planets and replaced with something along these lines imo is only win/win for the game!

I have to add that flying into Oricon for the first time was the first time in a long time I didn't look at my phone or use the bio, get a drink etc! Cause not only was the cinematic nice, but the music used to incorporate Oricon was amazing! The deep and dark sound was brilliant imo!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.