Make Starfighter Items unlock for account, not per character!

Morien

I bought a color upgrade for a character thinking it was for the account. Now I see it just unlocked that character. The cartel and collection unlocked is going out of control. Do you even realize what the CC cost in real money? As a subscriber I have used a lot of money on CC, but now I think I will stop buyng them at all. Some of the new armors cost 600CC to unlock now and the greed from you is getting sickening.

Give us fair prices or I'm out.

I bought a color upgrade for a character thinking it was for the account. Now I see it just unlocked that character. The cartel and collection unlocked is going out of control. Do you even realize what the CC cost in real money? As a subscriber I have used a lot of money on CC, but now I think I will stop buyng them at all. Some of the new armors cost 600CC to unlock now and the greed from you is getting sickening.

Give us fair prices or I'm out.

K.

Bye.

I was about to purchase all the ships and most of the customizations until I realized they are character specific.

I have 10 characters on my primary server, no way I am spending that amount of cash on just one character.

I agree with you about making the customizations and ships available to the legacy.

• 2 weeks later...

Completely agree, prices for items are steep and for just a character.

Make it like Rift where it's account wide, you can transfer cosmetic armor/gear from one character to another. Really a fantastic idea the way they did that. I feel their prices are fair and having that ability of being able to use items account wide is great.

I was about to purchase all the ships and most of the customizations until I realized they are character specific.

I have 10 characters on my primary server, no way I am spending that amount of cash on just one character.

I agree with you about making the customizations and ships available to the legacy.

Yep, I treat them the same way I originally treated the 1800CC mounts before Collections came out - completely ignore them, and that's what I'll continue doing unless they get around to changing them.

Yep, I treat them the same way I originally treated the 1800CC mounts before Collections came out - completely ignore them, and that's what I'll continue doing unless they get around to changing them.

they lost their chance with me. I have no more interest in GS after playing it for a few days. If they had started with a decent price I would have bought everything. Now I doubt I'll ever play GS again.

Edited by illgot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.