Imagine if SWTOR launched with all of this...

Lium

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

citation needed.

I don't know what the docs said or what they wanted, but I think it's widely accepted (and if memory serves, confirmed by the devs) that 1.2 was pretty much how the devs wanted it to be released. But EA couldn't wait anymore because they were going to miss the holiday season

I don't know what the docs said or what they wanted, but I think it's widely accepted (and if memory serves, confirmed by the devs) that 1.2 was pretty much how the devs wanted it to be released. But EA couldn't wait anymore because they were going to miss the holiday season

Citation needed for ALL of that.

Citation needed for ALL of that.

Or you could stop being lazy and go back and look up the interviews from just prior to launch. Bioware employees (not just the docs) were on record as saying they wanted to wait but EA was forcing the launch for holiday season sales.

Or you could stop being lazy and go back and look up the interviews from just prior to launch. Bioware employees (not just the docs) were on record as saying they wanted to wait but EA was forcing the launch for holiday season sales.

citation needed.

To me its the optimization and how awesome it is to be able to play the game without any issues with my nVidia 555M :). Really great job on optimization.

Especially PvP used to be impossible to play back in the day.

Edited by Hakkology

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.