Check out how cool Alpha is

maximumdamages

Saw this lurking around Facebook and thought I should mention how awesome Alpha is and that we all should bow down to them in envy.

Make sure to read the comments. :)

most definitely no, reminds me of the time i worked for a loan company in texas doing login provisionining, i had no life then and thought games was real life...

then i grew up.

most definitely no, reminds me of the time i worked for a loan company in texas doing login provisionining, i had no life then and thought games was real life...

then i grew up.

Everyone who is bad uses the "youre good because you have no life" excuse. Im sure your a fat balding worthless **** with a fat wife irl (or something very close to that) so you being **** at this game doesnt mean your **** life is relevant in any way.

(not that posting a bunch of worthless junk on the gtn for 1 billion because you think someone will be impressed isnt pathetic...because it is....)

(dont ban me mod. im legendary fkn quan)

Everyone who is bad uses the "youre good because you have no life" excuse. Im sure your a fat balding worthless **** with a fat wife irl (or something very close to that) so you being **** at this game doesnt mean your **** life is relevant in any way.

(not that posting a bunch of worthless junk on the gtn for 1 billion because you think someone will be impressed isnt pathetic...because it is....)

(dont ban me mod. im legendary fkn quan)

<Give In To Your Anger>

Medicine bro...don't forget the medicine.