Can we have Mail access on our ship?

Conundrum-NSA

Actually, it's a good idea.

I think we should have all the essential services on our ship:

Cargo Storage

Mail Terminal

Modification Station (useless, I know, but if they are in the world they should "be there")

Galactic Trade Network Terminal

You should be able to go to your ship and take care of all of the "business" that doesn't involve interacting with players. Then, if you just want to be alone in the game for a while for some peace and quiet you can do so.

Actually, it's a good idea.

I think we should have all the essential services on our ship:

Cargo Storage

Mail Terminal

Modification Station (useless, I know, but if they are in the world they should "be there")

Galactic Trade Network Terminal

You should be able to go to your ship and take care of all of the "business" that doesn't involve interacting with players. Then, if you just want to be alone in the game for a while for some peace and quiet you can do so.

I agree on everything but the market. As much as it pains me to say, players need a reason to be around other players in the social areas.

It would be nice if you could customize your ship, you could for example get the mail module and install it, or purchase a crafting table(which I've still yet to see a need for). For all I know this might already be in the works as the ship right now seems really empty with a few useless rooms.