What happened to Jaesa?

Iwipe

Out of all the Imperial companions, Jaesa seems to be the only one not there in the crew menu. Did she got kicked out of flight school? She is the only companion on Empire side with Improved Kill Zone and Pinpointing passives so her absence is disheartening :(

Out of all the Imperial companions, Jaesa seems to be the only one not there in the crew menu. Did she got kicked out of flight school? She is the only companion on Empire side with Improved Kill Zone and Pinpointing passives so her absence is disheartening :(

I noticed this on my Inquisitor as well. She was there when I logged on my jugg though. It kind of sucks, because she is the only good companion for the offensive slot in the Gunship for imps. This has to be a bug.

I noticed this on my Inquisitor as well. She was there when I logged on my jugg though. It kind of sucks, because she is the only good companion for the offensive slot in the Gunship for imps. This has to be a bug.

I can attest to this happening as well. Hopefully this imbalance is addressed soon.

This brings up a change I'd like to see. I think it be better if all the classes' companions had access to all of the skills, and it was possible for players to customize them as they saw fit. I think it would add an element of uniqueness.

Did she got kicked out of flight school?

She's having too much fun in the centrifuge.

"You spin me right 'round, baby. Right 'round..

Like a Sith Lord baby, right 'round... 'Round, 'round."