This space ain't pvp

Kissakias

Fixed that for you.

I assume, your suggestion is to add valor for GSF? There is an own kind of valor... it is called fleet requisition.

Exactly, it's valor under a new name. Don't know why you're ************ there OP? And you can count me as a ditto for your correction there J

See, he can't wave his epeen around therefore he isn't interested in it.

True PvPers care less about any of that. I regularly top out on several categories in any PvP match...I frankly could care less about valor. I am there for fun and the challenge of playing intelligent opponents. Valor and similar things are pointless epeen waving things ment for those with fragile egos.

pvp is ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES PLAYER VS PLAYER COMBAT. if you are fighting 12 other players in starships, IT IS PVP, while it is technically multiplayer like you said, it is completely pvp without question, I mean really saying 12 players fighting against 12 players isn't pvp is like saying a cake isn't a cake just because it doesn't have frosting. Edited by Sangrar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.