Imperial voiceover

Projawa

Well most of the Imperial voiceovers in this game are done by genuine Brits. Some are voiced by American actors though at least they do a good job of faking it with some exceptions here and there. Edited by Projawa

Could be worse. You could be Republic and have to endure Baron Deathmark voiceovers.

I could really do without the "good shot" commentary. Since it's the Deathmark voice talent, it makes the battle feel more like Hutball than a space fighter battle.

I could really do without the "good shot" commentary. Since it's the Deathmark voice talent, it makes the battle feel more like Hutball than a space fighter battle.

Yeah. Blum has become way over-used in this game (even more so than Hale, by now), I am kind of getting sick of him myself.

Though when I'm sucking it up in my scout, I keep waiting for him to say, "Keep flying like that and you'll die real soon." (Props to anyone who gets the reference.)

Yeah. Blum has become way over-used in this game (even more so than Hale, by now), I am kind of getting sick of him myself.

Though when I'm sucking it up in my scout, I keep waiting for him to say, "Keep flying like that and you'll die real soon." (Props to anyone who gets the reference.)

There were times when it sounded like my SI was romancing Oghren.