The anything goes random information thread.

Rambeezy

I'm the best. Get at me.

HMD is the best too, get at us.

I only will raid with ACE players, I don't care if that's elitist.

This thread is open to all topics and doesn't have to follow any pattern. Say whatever you want, I don't care. Keep the threats and name calling to in game private tells.

Let the games, begin!!!!!!

Muhahahahahhahaha

I'm the best. Get at me.

HMD is the best too, get at us.

I only will raid with ACE players, I don't care if that's elitist.

This thread is open to all topics and doesn't have to follow any pattern. Say whatever you want, I don't care. Keep the threats and name calling to in game private tells.

Let the games, begin!!!!!!

Muhahahahahhahaha

1. You're a God. I'm pretty sure that's the epitome of elitist.

2. Don't you have to raid to be choosy with who you raid with? Slacker.

1. You're a God. I'm pretty sure that's the epitome of elitist.

2. Don't you have to raid to be choosy with who you raid with? Slacker.

I'm pretty sure I have good reasons to miss raiding. I wish all my goals in life could be accomplished through playing swtor, but life ain't that easy. Indeed, it ain't easy being beezy. I may be back after Thursday (last final exam) but then again I probably can't commit to any scheduled raids (GF > raiding.....). I know, personal information on public forums blegh! I miss everyone, I truly do, but then again, I'm very happy right now. Deuces!!

Perhaps this is me getting old but what the heck.... A silent rave?!?!? I just heard about this have you? If you have, please, enlighten me as to the point.

For those of you, like me- who were unaware of what a silent rave is, let me share what little knowledge I have of the concept. Lets begin with the word you probably recognize, "rave." It is what you are familiar with, a party or gathering of people to dance and listen to music. Now the "silent" is referring to every person listening to the music through wireless headphones. Those without headphones hear nothing. In conclusion, it looks like you walk into a room full of people dancing to nothing.

Explain please because I don't get it other than this is what noise ordinances have driven us to. Another reason I'm moving out to the country. I can be loud if I want to!

Beezy for President.

If I was president, I would be known for never leaving the White House because of all the people I'd piss off. And when my term ran out, I would say on national television, "get at me."

Edited by Rambeezy

Beezy, will you bear my demon seed?

Oh and this. So many times this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CviXUG5eCKs . Listen to that **** when you parse bro (its almost exactly 5 mins long O.o)

And turn the *********** bass up doe

Sorry bro, I'm taken. And she, along with me, don't like to share.

Btw, healers don't parse. And if I did parse, the song I would listen to would be

obviously I can just hit repeat and make it last the whole 5 minutes. If you like rock, you should listen to the blues btw.
Edited by Rambeezy