The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Bank

I've heard this suggestion a lot in game, and I myself would find it extraordinarily useful. Instead of having two sets of two guild banks on fleet, why not have a bank which all members of a legacy could access while on fleet? It's better than sending items to me for two reasons -

1) I have characters with accents in their names, which I should really copy into a word document, but this would circumvent the control paste of those letters, ultimately making it much more convenient. Sue me for being lazy :p

2) Items like adrenals created by a biochemist for end game raids that can be applicable to multiple members of the Legacy - like an Accuracy adrenal - can just be grabbed straight from the bank when that character's stock runs low, instead of needing to switch over each time. Also, it generally would make item management for Legacy things easier, IE the Inheritance weapon kits which you get at the end of chapter 1 are great for new toons. Instead of those stockpiling on a single character, they can stockpile in a bank instead, and new characters can grab them as needed.

Ultimately, the only real benefit is convenience, but I like convenience, so can we please see this happen? Thanks :D

EDIT: ... I misread 'Suggestions' and somehow missed Cartel Market... forgive my blindness and please move this :/

Edited by ApostleThirst