Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Galactic Starfighter is the best thing Bioware has ever added to SWTOR

strallart

Galactic Starfighter is the best thing Bioware has ever added to SWTOR, in my opinion.

It's so fun! The dogfights are adrenaline pumping palm sweating action! I love it.

The maps look very impressive graphically and performance is fantastic(at least on my end)

It takes a couple games to learn the controls, but when you do it's amazing. My favorite ship right now is the scout. Very speedy. It's great to sneak up on people, blast them, speed off, and do it again.

Great job Bioware. I'm glad you added this. Brings back my enthusiasm for SWTOR.

Edited by strallart

• 1 year later...
emphasis mine

LOL

What you see is what you get.

Your "LOL" is totally misplaced. Totally.

Since he said that he's sure they'll add more ships, they have added these ships to the game:

Type 2 Gunship

Type 1 Bomber

Type 2 Bomber

Type 3 Strike

Type 3 Scout

Type 3 Gunship

Type 3 Bomber

Also added:

Team Deathmatch (with two new maps)

Denon

So, since he wrote that in 2013, they have more than doubled the available number of ships, and added the bomber class, and also added a new game mode, and a new map, going from two to five. The game has dramatically improved since these two wrote stuff (but hasn't changed much in the time since Zaskar necroed this thread yesterday).

Edited by Verain

Your "LOL" is totally misplaced. Totally.

Since he said that he's sure they'll add more ships, they have added these ships to the game:

Type 2 Gunship

Type 1 Bomber

Type 2 Bomber

Type 3 Strike

Type 3 Scout

Type 3 Gunship

Type 3 Bomber

Also added:

Team Deathmatch (with two new maps)

Denon

So, since he wrote that in 2013, they have more than doubled the available number of ships, and added the bomber class, and also added a new game mode, and a new map, going from two to five. The game has dramatically improved since these two wrote stuff (but hasn't changed much in the time since Zaskar necroed this thread yesterday).

I am quite positive they are not done with starfighter. I hope not, I really hope with the incoming release of episode seven they will start to add more stuff to starfighter, warzones, and rp aspects of the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.