LF a Family Friendly Casual Guild Pub or Emp

Kelsarath

Greetings, I'm looking for a guild after being intermittently absent from the game for the last few months, I've been playing for about a week now and have five of my characters leveled to 55, these include a Shadow Tank, Trooper Gunnery, JK Dual Wielder, Sorc Tank and a BH Arsenal.

Although I don't mind playing at any compacity I'd like to try DPS for a while with raids, barring that I don't mind tanking but I'm not too into healing. Prior to my absence I'd done everything that had been out before RotHC (hadn't done nightmares and hadn't finished Denova HM).

I'm normally on and available in the weekdays through the afternoon and evening, also weekends although raiding on weekend evenings can be a problem.

I'm hoping to find a guild that's interested in the game content/lore, likes to run together and has a bit of patience for someone that hasn't done any of the Xpac FP's. If you are part of a guild that might be interested in picking me up and giving me a trial let me know, if you know a guild that might be what I'm looking for, please let me know. Thanks very much for your time! :)

Check out Dark Legacy on the Empire side. We run ops Tues 8:30-11:30p and Wed/Thurs/Fri 7:30-10:30p with website sign ups for each raid. We have a lot of RL friends/couples in our guild, and try and keep things fun. We are fairly small, but love to raid. Sounds like you would be more interested in our story mode runs on Tues/Wed, but we also do progression Thurs/Fri. We also tend to put fun runs together on the weekends. Check out our website http://dark-legacy.guildlaunch.com/, or whisper Faizah in game for more information.

Sinister Swarm is a 14 year multi-gaming family friendly pv/x community. We are looking for like minded mature players who just like to play the game. We have dedicated raiders and dedicated pvp'ers. Right now we are based mostly empire, but have an alt guild on the pub side. Check us out on our website at sinisterswarm.com. If you like what you see post an app and we will answer as soon as possible. Thank you, and Hail Swarm!!

Delusions of Grandeur

http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

Yes, we are quite delusional indeed! We are a laid back, PvE, PvP and RP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.

We currently run six progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somehwere. We also have our Sith Guild open for recruitment for those of you who like to explore their darker side. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur...wforum.php?f=5 and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Delusions of Grandeur anytime and hit us up in game.

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder

<The Crimson Alliance> (<The Crimson Alliance> on Republic side and <The Dark Crimson Alliance> on Empire side ) is an group of friendly, family-oriented and helpful people where mutual respect & decorum are required.

» 10 % Reputation & XP Bonuses

» Full Calendar (including Flashpoints, All-Level Operations, Datacron Hunts, World Boss Hunts & PvP)

» Access to a Wide Variety of Gear, Buffs, Crafting Materials in the Guild Bank

» Generous Weekly Allowance of Guild Funds for Repair

» Alliance Website (Registration Required)

» Variety of Channels on TeamSpeak (Download/Use Required)