The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lord Starkiller's Armor

You know, the Sith Stalker Armor from TFU Ultimate Sith Edition. I know it's from the future and would make no sense but neither does having Darths Sion, Revan, Malak, and Marka Ragnos's armor. Or any of the other Legacy sets in the market for that matter. I'm just Saying I would throw down some cash for this set, especially for his Hoth Armor.

You know, the Sith Stalker Armor from TFU Ultimate Sith Edition. I know it's from the future and would make no sense but neither does having Darths Sion, Revan, Malak, and Marka Ragnos's armor. Or any of the other Legacy sets in the market for that matter. I'm just Saying I would throw down some cash for this set, especially for his Hoth Armor.

The Sion/Revan/Malak/Marka Ragnos sets, are supposed to be replicas. If they make new lore saying Starkillers armor was an ancient set, given as a gift, it'd be awesome :p

Yes! Give as cool looking armors , like Starkillers or Darth Brandons...

Im tired of all "BUG" alike outfits that doesn`t much lore in ANY way... Srsly ! Starkillers outfits are more lore friendly then PVE and PVP armors we have right now in game....They look like.....Oh hey im Darth or Lord of a Sith ! And its gives me great joy to look like a robotic insect !! yay !