Healing in PvP

Advection

I'm just curious if any other operative healers are having trouble getting off a heal in a warzone. I feel like I'm trying to eat a bowl of rice with chopsticks...

I just played a Voidstar where my team zerged one side and failed to kill their team and assault. Naturally, I got jumped by 3 Sentinels and 3 Sages as a Medicine operative. I didn't even get stunned--they just interrupted my Kolto Injection and I died. I feel like without tactical advantage, I've only got one decent heal. A 4-second interrupt on that 2-second heal kills me. Every. Single. Time.

I'm sure there is *some* sort of heal I get at a higher level that is reliable, but I must ask...Am I supposed to feel useless while healing at level 31? Kolto probe and Diagnostic Scan heal for crap, Kolto injection is great but always gets interrupted, and I can't use Kolto infusion/Surgical probe without my RNG tactical advantage. I'm not expecting to live against 4 republic at once without some serious peels, but even a 1v1 against a Sorcerer/Sage or a Warrior/Knight is damn near impossible to survive for more than 30 seconds.

Help?

Thankfully, healers aren't fortresses in this game. You need teamplay to be effective, but when you get it...

When there's always a Shadow kicking your arse and nobody assists you, you die. But that's how it should be. Assassins should kill you without much effort, when you're not supported.

It's a team game after all. The WoW small combat mindset (2v2, 3v3, 5v5) doesn't apply here. I had a Jedi Sentinel protect me once, he hardly left me and allowed me to heal freely by disrupting the enemeies who tried to attack me.

We won. Easily.

Yeah, I do excellent when I have a tank protecting me, but any sentinel can force charge/interrupt my heal and kill me within the interrupt if my tactical advantage isn't proccing. In a fight against a sage/sorcerer, they can out-dps my healing without any issues. Believe it or not, assassins/shadow don't bother me right now--I can usually hold my own.