Exfiltrate? how many times can you do it

ralphieceaser

As an operative, how many times can someone do it?

I thought it was 2 but there was an option to reset cooldown which lead to a total of 4

yet i just show a guy spamming this skill infinitely, from the middle area of huttball till the health box on their side...

Definitely more than ?

Is this possible somehow or incompetent bioware is incompetent and expect flying cheats you get infinite doge cheats?

I thought it was 2 but there was an option to reset cooldown which lead to a total of 4

yet i just show a guy spamming this skill infinitely, from the middle area of huttball till the health box on their side...

Definitely more than ?

Is this possible somehow or incompetent bioware is incompetent and expect flying cheats you get infinite doge cheats?

You can do it like 8 times in a row with a properly timed adrenaline probe.

Operatives have no cool-down on Exfiltrate. It costs 21 energy when the talent is taken to reduce the energy cost.

Which means you can use it approximately 5 times in a row before running out of energy. If you blow your Adrenaline Probe CD to restore energy you can use it 7-9 times in a row. That's assuming you're doing nothing but spamming it back to back to back.

If you give it a 2-3 second window between uses to allow energy regen, you can easily get more.But you'll be energy starved when you get there.

Operatives have no cool-down on Exfiltrate. It costs 21 energy when the talent is taken to reduce the energy cost.

You pretty much have to be full concealment to get that energy cost reduced, and very few people play concealment. So the energy cost is 25, usually.

And the word "spam" seems to be used in different ways when it comes to the operative roll.

If you use the word "spam" as in use it many times in a row as soon as the gcd is over, the answer is probably the 8 times Evolixe mentioned.

If you use the words "spam" as in "press it every 3-5 seconds", then you can probably "spam" it forever if you feel like it. It doesn't take that long to get back to 100 energy from 75 energy.

Which is basically what I said.

And hey, I play Concealment. :(

I play scrapper! *High five*

But the truth is, probably et least 90% of the operatives you see are something else than concealment and have the energy cost of 25.

Mostly I agree with your post, but if you keep longer break than 2-3 seconds (like the 3-5 seconds), you don't arrive energy starved. (Though, of course, you won't arrive as fast, either.) So the roll can be used to sustain nice speed and still arriving with some energy left.

i like this skill its funny. But it needs a cooldown just like force sprint. Yes you will be starved of energy after you roll all them times...but you still have a clear advantage over every other class in game as far as mobility. Rolling across half the map of The Pit in two or three quick rolls and grabbing the ball before the other team barely gets out of the gate. This ability needs a 10 seconds cool down at least.

I play scrapper! *High five*

But the truth is, probably et least 90% of the operatives you see are something else than concealment and have the energy cost of 25.

Anything else = heals, lethality is used even less than concealment in pvp.

Edited by valeita

Definitely more than ?

I dont know, how many times did he roll here?

Edited by JP_Legatus