The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Empire vs Galactic Empire

BacaWicket

Yup, accept the Silencer can creep up from behind. And the Death Star takes 24 hours to recharge.

Death Star 2 requires only a few minutes. :p

Regardless, this is going to go in circles because both sides will do whatever they can to win, even if that means implausible arguments.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Star 2 requires only a few minutes. :p

Regardless, this is going to go in circles because both sides will do whatever they can to win, even if that means implausible arguments.

The DS2 however has an open hull and requires no Force Sensitives to be destroyed from the inside.

And yeah, whatevs.

Edited by Beniboybling

The DS2 however has an open hull and requires no Force Sensitives to be destroyed from the inside.

And yeah, whatevs.

Meh, it's a debate that's been done several times before. Gets a bit boring recycling the same arguments over and over.

Wait! A rag-tag bunch of rebels? I think you underestimate the Rebel Alliance.

But that's the gist of things isn't it? Everybody does it.

Jeez is just a phrase!

Anyway its a perfectly valid one. To define rag-tag: untidy, disorganized, or incongruously varied in character.

When I used the term "rag-tag" I was referring to the latter definition, they are not a unitary "nation" with a fixed and pervading ideology. They are a bunch of folk from all walks of life and society, and yes in many places they are disorganised, a big scary death laser doesn't scatter these civilians why would it have an effect on a highly militarized and socially organised society that has been ingrained with Sith ideals since its conception? It wouldn't, that's my point.

Jeez is just a phrase!

Anyway its a perfectly valid one. To define rag-tag: untidy, disorganized, or incongruously varied in character.

When I used the term "rag-tag" I was referring to the latter definition, they are not a unitary "nation" with a fixed and pervading ideology. They are a bunch of folk from all walks of life and society, and yes in many places they are disorganised, a big scary death laser doesn't scatter these civilians why would it have an effect on a highly militarized and socially organised society that has been ingrained with Sith ideals since its conception? It wouldn't, that's my point.

Alrighty then.

What? How did the Sith Empire beat the Galactic Empire, even with no super weapons? I mean, even without super weapons, the Galactic Empire is still stronger due to their war ships and tactics... Not like the Galactic Empire didn't have force users of their own either.

Dont forget that the GE and their Storm Troopers successfully hunted down and almost entirely exterminated the Jedi. So they have a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of Force-Users and how to overcome those obstacles.

Something that the SE was never able to accomplish. Its fair to say that an Empire that has the numbers, the technology and 3000 years of knowledge on the other would have the severe advantage.

Anyone that claimed the SE won over the GE are just fanboys of the SE.

Dont forget that the GE and their Storm Troopers successfully hunted down and almost entirely exterminated the Jedi. So they have a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of Force-Users and how to overcome those obstacles.

Something that the SE was never able to accomplish. Its fair to say that an Empire that has the numbers, the technology and 3000 years of knowledge on the other would have the severe advantage.

Anyone that claimed the SE won over the GE are just fanboys of the SE.

Lol, start with a reasoned argument and then devalue it by accusing the opposition of being fanboys.

First class debating right there. :rolleyes:

Galactic Empire lost to Ewoks. EWOKS. The cute carebears with ropes and wood took out a Platoon. The storm troopers have the worst shooting I have ever seen. The ******* in white were walking into rope traps on the floor. The us army would destroy the Galactic Empire. Get real guys. The Galactic Empire is by far and I mean far the worst military of all time.

Galactic Empire lost to Ewoks. EWOKS. The cute carebears with ropes and wood took out a Platoon. The storm troopers have the worst shooting I have ever seen. The ******* in white were walking into rope traps on the floor. The us army would destroy the Galactic Empire. Get real guys. The Galactic Empire is by far and I mean far the worst military of all time.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=700555&highlight=Ewok