Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Everyone please just give up on solo queue.

-Messiah

If you want to have a good rating and be competitive then make a team and que with them, learn team mechanics and practice with them.

Treat solo queue as a non ranked game, use it to practice different things and gear up.

The reason I say this is because with the lack of players the match making is so terrible and they won't cross factions which makes the teams even more unbalanced. Which results as people complaining more and more over how many bads there are and how they are ruining your rating.

I'm only suggesting the above because people are taking solo queue too seriously when it's basically broken with a low population. The only way to bypass this is to make a team so there are no excuses because of bad match making ect. Also this isn't a game like dota where 1 person can carry even with bads on their team. Even the best Mara in the game would be lucky to 1v2 in a ranked match. Especially when there could be a healer or a tank in the mix. This is another big reason why solo queue doesn't work in this game but works in dota.

Edited by -Messiah

Yeah, I'm definitely not having fun anymore. I'm tired of the drama and rumors.

I guess you get 143 MVP's for being bad though :(

ROFL

Anyways to the op though, sometimes people want to play concealment, madness assassin, or be a merc in rateds. That's what solo queue is for.

ROFL

Anyways to the op though, sometimes people want to play concealment, madness assassin, or be a merc in rateds. That's what solo queue is for.

Exactly! Use the solo queue to play not the fotm spec, along with practicing and trying out new things

Yeah, I'm definitely not having fun anymore. I'm tired of the drama and rumors.

I guess you get 143 MVP's for being bad though :(

What was the point of this depressing video? Are you trying to Martyr yourself? I mean really, I am a Commando healer yet despite being called sub par in so many ranked matches I never deleted myself! People don't seem to realize ITS JUST A GAME, not something to be so dramatic over, drama and rumors, I just enjoy the game and don't pay attention to that, and considering the gear I saw on that character, you put work into it, so send a letter to Bioware asking for a restoration and enjoy the game, I play since early access, I had more reasons to leave than any of you (bad dual core laptop for the first 1 and a half years, laggy as crap, people yelled at me as a result and told me to uninstall, I was 14 at the time so they must feel so good about calling a 14 year old a jack*** noob even though I know they are likely twice my age) yet I just ignored it and had fun, so should you.

Why should he (or she) ? So that you can continue laugh over him (or her) ?

No, not at all. The solo queue is a joke and many are finding it extremely frustrating, including myself. Would I make a video of me deleting delete my character in a adolescent rage just to make a point? No, I wouldn't, so therefor I stand by what I had first written.

Edited by clubdeeko

First, very few people play group arena. Look at the stats.

Second, solo tells you which of those players are carried.

People don't play grouped arena because they are not that good. This is why I said if you want to be competitive then queue group ranked. And don't base your skill level on solo arenas whether your rating is good or bad at the moment

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.