Next gear tier update?

ptwonline

Just curious if anyone knows the next time that gear will be upped again, and if the Comms will also go up by a tier again with it.

Just wondering if I should start stockpiling Comms or using surplus ones to upgrade some of my companions with relatively minor upgrades.

Thanks!

Just curious if anyone knows the next time that gear will be upped again, and if the Comms will also go up by a tier again with it.

Just wondering if I should start stockpiling Comms or using surplus ones to upgrade some of my companions with relatively minor upgrades.

Thanks!

Probably not until spring maybe end of march you would start to see new gear sets, that would be earliest. Unless you count new gear for something like a nightmare Dread Palace and Nightmare Dread Fortress

Thanks!

We shouldn't get any new comm gear any time soon. Nim should come out around Jan.

Edited by befear