Living Legends

WeaniS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greatest DPS and Healer this server has ever seen.

Elite Warlord Jeep

Any nay sayers clearly don't pvp. End of story.

This!

I still remmeber wen he hited me with a deliverance so hard he took away 3k hp i was so scared that i almost feel down of my chair :c

Edited by hugofer

Feken taught Dingfu, taught him everything he knew. Even how to pick up on girls. So, ladies of Begeren Colony, thank Feken the next time you get hit on by Dingfu.

Or just mentally flip Feken the finger...........

That works, too :p

Feken taught Dingfu, taught him everything he knew. Even how to pick up on girls. So, ladies of Begeren Colony, thank Feken the next time you get hit on by Dingfu.

I dont think that the ladies will thank feken for that

Edited by hugofer

Hulc I haven't seen in ages, Flux I see every once in awhile.

Wrecks is still here, Feken has recently resurfaced but perhaps was playing alts here and we just never noticed.

Skyblaze I haven't seen in awhile Valya/Kronn both went to Bastion not sure if they play anymore.

Haven't seen Ush/Melyn I believe they moved to Bastion not sure if they play anymore.

Og I had seen from time to time but I have not seen him recently. Not sure abount Manka or even who that is. Daz still plays.

Defense I I haven't seen in awhile since even before transfers happened, Rilo I had seen but not lately.

Jaadis moved to Bastion not sure if she still plays, not sure where Desi went it's been a long while since I have seen her.

Not sure when the last time I saw Mondego but Consular I believe moved servers likely POT5.

I stayed on both PoT5 and Bastion for one month for the Solo Que Ranked Warzone showcase stream with the devs and then I came back to BC. Was part of the deal I had with them. :)

I could never abandon my home!

I stayed on both PoT5 and Bastion for one month for the Solo Que Ranked Warzone showcase stream with the devs and then I came back to BC. Was part of the deal I had with them. :)

I could never abandon my home!

Great your one of thee best Hutball players on the Server and we always liked your heavy sigh and comments on Smash. :cool: