Living Legends

WeaniS

Just curious, but I'm interested to see who people consider legends whether it is in PvP or pvE!

I'll start out with Bakumaki, probably one of the best PvP Juggs out there. For heals, Lyth and Lemuel. For dps, I'd say Aroka, wrecks, or (everyone is going to hate, but Slade, or Rinzler)

I'll do more PvE before I name the ones I think are legends!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where or how can I show my powers against the top healer, I use to be the highest in my warzones and If someone defeats me I check his gear and buala "augments, ultimate warzone gear,etc" I'm in mid-good quality gear, working in it, magius was another one like me, mid quality gear getting better numbers than pro-geared

Just curious, but I'm interested to see who people consider legends whether it is in PvP or pvE!

I'll start out with Bakumaki, probably one of the best PvP Juggs out there. For heals, Lyth and Lemuel. For dps, I'd say Aroka, wrecks, or (everyone is going to hate, but Slade, or Rinzler)

I'll do more PvE before I name the ones I think are legends!

Teren that you?

That's what I'm saying. The reason they are legends to me is because they can put up amazing numbers regardless of their gear level.

You surely don't know me and that's my fault I use to dissapear from the game, where or how can I have the honor?

Lol calm down, to ME they are legends, never seen you or heard of you so, in my opinion you aren't a legend to me. Sorry. :p

(Also, I haven't seen (Meyln or melyn?) For a while, but when I did, he never solo que'd, he always had a premade. These players I'm talking about don't need a premade to be effective)

Edited by WeaniS

Lol calm down, to ME they are legends, never seen you or heard of you so, in my opinion you aren't a legend to me. Sorry. :p

(Also, I haven't seen (Meyln or melyn?) For a while, but when I did, he never solo que'd, he always had a premade. These players I'm talking about don't need a premade to be effective)

I dont know but for a lot of good pvpers melyn is still one of the best if not the best pvper on this server he was awesome not only on healing but also for objectives c:

I never said he wasn't ok, or good, I'm just saying I've never seen him not in a premade therefore I can't judge his actual skill. He might be one of the best still (I don't think you can ever say anyone is the absolute best unless they best everyone with every class I guess?) Just saying that legends should be because of their solo prowess. Just my 2¢!:)

I never said he wasn't ok, or good, I'm just saying I've never seen him not in a premade therefore I can't judge his actual skill. He might be one of the best still (I don't think you can ever say anyone is the absolute best unless they best everyone with every class I guess?) Just saying that legends should be because of their solo prowess. Just my 2¢!:)

Melyn used to solo all the time. He owned face doing that as well. IMO, he was the best PVP'er this server ever had.

Mel, Wrecks and Aroca are still the best three players I have seen on this server

Honorable mentions to Jaadis, Val, Feken, Licsil and Urd

Nowadays, there are not enough 8v8 games of equal skill to measure how good individual players are. There are plenty of ppl who can dominate one match or another, but PVP was at it's peak IMO on this server about 6-8 months ago.

I would say on this server the only Living Legends would be Wrecks first as he is still active most nights. Wrecks has been playing hte same class since the game came out through thick and thin has always managed to be one of the top damage dealers and while others have come and gone none have stayed active like him and done it as long as he has in the same guild in the same server.

I have seen Flux on here and there but he was solo queuing and did not have a good team around him and still he perfromed well and played the objectives as good as one player could. This guy is the blueprint for what a pvp tank should be and anyone who came after him is just in his shadow and I've seen them all. If you were making a team and needed a tank he would be your first choice.

People like that when in a group of 8 can make it appear that they are a man playing with boys and over shadowing there entire team are great players.

Mel and Fekken were sneaky objective players where if you left a soft target to guard they would take advatage of it they would escape death with little health and over all were very slippery.

They were also great but in there own way.

Those names haven't been seen here though in sometime unless under a new name so unless they are here they aren't Living Legends.

Other than those specific players others have come and gone or were just as good as 15-20 other dps never really shinned in any specific way that made them a standout.

Excuses are explanations to faults.

I don't consider it a fault, as good players don't need a leaderboard as proof to their skill.

The good players were badged off the server because everyone was like "waaaa this is a RP server, you PvPers don't belong here WAAAAAA!!!"

And now the scrubs that are still here are like WHOAAA we are legends :rolleyes:

Nope you are still the same scrubs that were getting owned before, as evidenced by the leaderboard...

Edited by Foambreaker

The good players were badged off the server because everyone was like "waaaa this is a RP server, you PvPers don't belong here WAAAAAA!!!"

And now the scrubs that are still here are like WHOAAA we are legends :rolleyes:

Nope you are still the same scrubs that were getting owned before, as evidenced by the leaderboard...

The people being mentioned as Living Legends in this thread are the same ones that used to be mentioned before server transfers. Some mentioned are ones that left to a PVP server and made a name for themselves there. I'm not sure you even know what you're talking about.