Tatooine Arena Exploit

JediMasterSLC

Was just in an arena where a sorc and merc were able to jump from the spawn area to another part of the building that juts out towards the opposite side, where they were able to free cast. Obviously not working as intented, so thought I'd point it out. Of course, my team was stupid enough to run in towards them instead of waiting, forcing them to come down or else wait there till acid. Edited by JediMasterSLC

Was just in a warzone where a sorc and merc were able to jump from the spawn area to another part of the building that juts out towards the opposite side, where they were able to free cast. Obviously not working as intented, so thought I'd point it out. Of course, my team was stupid enough to run in towards them instead of waiting, forcing them to come down or else wait there till acid.

so all they had to do was go away and have a 4v2 then come back for another 4v2

or wait for the acid to get them

and still they lost

and these are the kinds of people bioware listens to

Edited by Arlanon

so all they had to do was go away and have a 4v2 then come back for another 4v2

or wait for the acid to get them

and still they lost

and these are the kinds of people bioware listens to

Um don't you read? I agree that my team was moronic for trying to engage them. it doesn't matter- I'm pretty sure BW did not intend for this to be possible. I'm not saying this is game-breaking, I'm just pointing out that such a spot exists.

Um don't you read? I agree that my team was moronic for trying to engage them. it doesn't matter- I'm pretty sure BW did not intend for this to be possible. I'm not saying this is game-breaking, I'm just pointing out that such a spot exists.

i did read. and the solution is simple: dont be dumb

bioware intervention isnt always necessary

i guess they should put up an invisible wall though when they get around to it

Edited by Arlanon

Was just in an arena where a sorc and merc were able to jump from the spawn area to another part of the building that juts out towards the opposite side, where they were able to free cast. Obviously not working as intented, so thought I'd point it out. Of course, my team was stupid enough to run in towards them instead of waiting, forcing them to come down or else wait there till acid.

did you see them jump, is it possible to do it yourself?

Cuz there is a fly cheat right now that you ll see out there http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=700433

Those cheaters fly obviously or just fly on top of objects and attack you while they are on top of the hutt in tatooine arena or some other area

I don't think the Comb the forums for bugs. Do a bug report in game, it definitely should be fixed.

Although as a Sorc I love doing that kind of thing, does the voidstar one still work?

Edited by Kerensk