The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

medium population

Orionadie

either the first wave was a very large group of people or the servers do not tkaemuch to hit medium population or worst of all the servers can not hold many peopel at all. Kind of freaking me out as i am hoping for 25000 min per server so that it seems nice and full.

Well guess we wil have to wiat and see, but 20 servers at medium capacity already.

Makes a person wonder.

either the first wave was a very large group of people or the servers do not tkaemuch to hit medium population or worst of all the servers can not hold many peopel at all. Kind of freaking me out as i am hoping for 25000 min per server so that it seems nice and full.

Well guess we wil have to wiat and see, but 20 servers at medium capacity already.

Makes a person wonder.

Where did you get that number from? Which MMO has 25k players in each server, except EvE who is a special case as it uses clusters and has a lot more than that on, since it's practically all in the same server.

i can´t understand why they only let so few people in and the servers are 80% low and 20% middle populated

Maybe the web page you are getting your info from is not accurate, I am sure they have more accurate data about their servers than we do, so have some faith. This is the case with other MMOs, some times the web pages displaying server status are late to refresh and not accurate for even hours.

Where did you get that number from? Which MMO has 25k players in each server, except EvE who is a special case as it uses clusters and has a lot more than that on, since it's practically all in the same server.

Blackrock Doomhammer Area 52 and couple others have had 28k+ people on them at prime time.

And of course BioWare wouldn't have any plans to roll out any more servers, would they? :rolleyes:

That would be monumentally stupid since BW have fixed guilds to specific servers. BW relegated Guilds to servers in an effort to remove over-crowding and then screwed the guilds by swamping the initial servers ANYWAY ?

What your seeing IS the final servers and having more on standby does jack for members of guilds FIXED to existing servers.

The servers are getting full NOW ?

How about when EVERY member of the guilds get into the fixed server.

I.E Those 500 person guilds where only 100 are got in the first wave are going to hit the server x5 harder by launch. Not to mention Allies, Enemies etc.