Unable to get back to Light V for Sith character.

EliaMaikai

Throughout the playthrough of my character, a Sith Juggernaut, I made primarily Llightside decisions. By level 40, I was capped out at Light V for allignment. Thing is, though, during the latter part of the story, I made one Darkside select during a conversation. Now my alligment is stuck at 9500, with 10000 capped for Light, and 50 for Dark.

Is my character now unable to get back to the Light V because of my one Darkside choice? It seems no matter how many Lightside decisions I've made ,after the fact, it just won't go back up. Does that mean I can't use items that require Light V, and does it also mean that I will be unable to reclaim the title 'Pure' for this character?

Throughout the playthrough of my character, a Sith Juggernaut, I made primarily Llightside decisions. By level 40, I was capped out at Light V for allignment. Thing is, though, during the latter part of the story, I made one Darkside select during a conversation. Now my alligment is stuck at 9500, with 10000 capped for Light, and 50 for Dark.

Is my character now unable to get back to the Light V because of my one Darkside choice? It seems no matter how many Lightside decisions I've made ,after the fact, it just won't go back up. Does that mean I can't use items that require Light V, and does it also mean that I will be unable to reclaim the title 'Pure' for this character?

Do keep in mind that any points from LS/DS choices made during a quest or cutscene does not get applied until you actually complete the quest and turn it in. With that said the max number of points you can have total is 10K, so what then happens with choices beyond that is they will apply inversely first. What I mean is they will tick down, in your case, the DS points to wipe them out and THEN eventually apply to your LS total. Basically it is possible to go from a full LS V to DS V and back if you wanted to it would just take a good long while working your way up one side and down the other, eventually building the other up and then back down again, and so forth.