Hate-Free Thread About Tomorrow's Duel

PacifismActivist

Sorry looks like pacifism cheated. I'm calling for a rematch.

my rules were no medpack, nades or adrenals. you can clearly see none of those in my bars (no nades / wz meds), also at first he screwed me over by only using warrior buff, I made sure to buff him too when I used my other 2 buffs.

Aside from that I made some serious mistakes such as wasting stealth and not getting more than a stack of annihilation , or not charging 30 stacks in carnage.

If anything, Kaleedo had guard on him for the duels he won lol... A rematch isn't worth my time, if I can beat him without even warming up in my worst spec, I'm sure I can do it even better with a little practice. I would love to do smash vs smash, most people complain jugs are worse but honestly it's just because I'm better.

also luxford u should duel me on my sorc in a week or two when I have some more conqueror

Edited by PacifismActivist

my rules were no medpack, nades or adrenals. you can clearly see none of those in my bars (no nades / wz meds), also at first he screwed me over by only using warrior buff, I made sure to buff him too when I used my other 2 buffs.

Aside from that I made some serious mistakes such as wasting stealth and not getting more than a stack of annihilation , or not charging 30 stacks in carnage.

If anything, Kaleedo had guard on him for the duels he won lol... A rematch isn't worth my time, if I can beat him without even warming up in my worst spec, I'm sure I can do it even better with a little practice. I would love to do smash vs smash, most people complain jugs are worse but honestly it's just because I'm better.

also luxford u should duel me on my sorc in a week or two when I have some more conqueror

pretty obvious that you cheated thats prob why he refuses to xfer

So as all of you guys know this guy Pacifismkiller/mdmachampion/aciddropper (and w/e else COOL DRUG NAME CHARACTERS HE HAS) has a big mouth a small dick, and a even smaller brain. When you talk **** you should be able to back it up not just continually run your mouth. At some point you gotta man up or you will forever be known as a little whiny baby who cries when he doesn't get his way. Any toon. Any time. Any place. Bo7 duel infront of everyone loser xfers that same night.

Are you scared? Are you afraid you're going to have to say bye bye to your friends? Are you afraid everyones gonna see how bad you really are? Come at me bro. I'm ready whenever. until then I will just be waiting for you to grow a pair a balls.

Much Love,

Kaleedo, #1 pvper on bastion/SWtor in general.

Are you scared? Are you afraid you're going to have to say bye bye to your friends?

rematch or you'll forever be known as a whiny baby who cries who doesn't get his way.

Edited by Chungadung

Well its a shame that the person who lost refuses to transfer. Cuz pac is a man of his word if he would have lost (which almost happened lol) I know he would have transferred within 2 seconds. hes trustworthy i'd trust him with my darkest secrets <3 hes a decent man guys back off him... Edited by -Swag-

Lol you lost to kaleedo so much. plz do me a favor uninstall.

before calling you terribad, I would like to ask you to come duel me on any of your toons. from what I remember you are short of being a regstar, more of a regcomet, not the bright kind either.

Kaleedo was tank spec, I only lost when I was playing my more comfortable specs that are virtually impossible to win with vs a jug tank.