Hate-Free Thread About Tomorrow's Duel

PacifismActivist

backing out bruh??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I lost once while I was smash spec (vs tank this is probably the worst spec to be), I lost once because I went too far out of the dueling area, and I lost another because I was carnage for some tired, stupid reason.

Once I realized that he's obviously tank in dps gear I went anni and pulled a miracle in a spec i dont even know lol

anyhow, jug tank in dps gear is by far the best dueling class in the game, if he were on a mara I could have shown him a thing or two

Edited by PacifismActivist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.