Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best player of each class!

Arkillon

Lol, implying "best players" would include pvers.. Rip. Pvers are irrelevant to this thread

You shouldn't be here either, you talk a lot of **** for being in a ****** pve progression group.

Oh and what was it that you did pre 3.0 ? Riiiiight not killing council HM thats what you did. Okay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't be here either, you talk a lot of **** for being in a ****** pve progression group.

Oh and what was it that you did pre 3.0 ? Riiiiight not killing council HM thats what you did. Okay

Leave him alone Galen the scripted mechanics were way too hard for this one.

You do realize I don't care about pve "progression" right? I do pve because pvp is getting slightly boring and was invited to a raid group. Though, I'll say it again, it is irrelevant to this thread. What did you do pre 3.0 in pvp? Riiiiight. Get globalled in pvp to get your relics and go back to scripted fights :rolleyes:

I don't belong in a pve thread m8. Just as Savage, Taero and you don't belong in this thread. Stick to pve ty x

Edit: lmfao of course you'd reply right after Savage, I find it funny you come in here after win trading for ranked rewards... "Best player" lol please. You two are cute <3 xox

Edited by Arkillon

You do realize I don't care about pve "progression" right? I do pve because pvp is getting slightly boring and was invited to a raid group. Though, I'll say it again, it is irrelevant to this thread. What did you do pre 3.0 in pvp? Riiiiight. Get globalled in pvp to get your relics and go back to scripted fights :rolleyes:

I don't belong in a pve thread m8. Just as Savage, Taero and you don't belong in this thread. Stick to pve ty x

Edit: lmfao of course you'd reply right after Savage, I find it funny you come in here after win trading for ranked rewards... "Best player" lol please. You two are cute <3 xox

Well not much to brag about but got tier 2 on my sentinel in yolo. Atleast it was something. Oh and i don't use ****** pvp relics for pve ;) you don't belong anywhere m8. Go be bad okay ?

Well not much to brag about but got tier 2 on my sentinel in yolo. Atleast it was something. Oh and i don't use ****** pvp relics for pve ;) you don't belong anywhere m8. Go be bad okay ?

As you said, not much to brag about. Pve thread, that way -----> go join taero rip.

Sure thing reg star. See you in yolo ranked. Oh wait you don't so that either. Some pvper you are

Yeah I got up to close to 1800 rating when it mattered aka season 1, did group ranked on pot5, harbinger and SL. I also have multiple ranked rewards on multiple toons and would global you on 7 different classes. Solo ranked is absolutely NOTHING to brag about. But hey you got tier 2! Grats :) that's pretty good!!!

If you want to be humiliated that bad, I guess we could put a team and queue group ranked? Oh wait. You do solo, oops.

Edited by Arkillon

Yeah I got up to close to 1800 rating when it mattered aka season 1, did group ranked on pot5, harbinger and SL. I also have multiple ranked rewards on multiple toons and would global you on 7 different classes. Solo ranked is absolutely NOTHING to brag about. But hey you got tier 2! Grats :) that's pretty good!!!

If you want to be humiliated that bad, I guess we could put a team and queue group ranked? Oh wait. You do solo, oops.

Sure and i have every server first on every other server for content that mattered 2 years ago. You can't even global a level 1 m8. You are mediocre at best at pvp and **** at everything else. The only reason people know you is that you just **** talk a lot in gen chat cause you have nothing better to do. in every wz that i've seen you in you really really did nothing to indicate that you're a good player.

Sure and i have every server first on every other server for content that mattered 2 years ago. You can't even global a level 1 m8. You are mediocre at best at pvp and **** at everything else. The only reason people know you is that you just **** talk a lot in gen chat cause you have nothing better to do. in every wz that i've seen you in you really really did nothing to indicate that you're a good player.

Andddd that's when you know a pver is butthurt and talking about someone he doesn't know. Let's do group ranked pls?

Andddd that's when you know a pver is butthurt and talking about someone he doesn't know. Let's do group ranked pls?

Butthurt about what ? Please please please, what was your group rating your toons in your sig ? I atleast know your Sin or Pt didn't make top 10 last season.

Butthurt about what ? Please please please, what was your group rating your toons in your sig ? I atleast know your Sin or Pt didn't make top 10 last season.

You keep dodging my question. Group ranked? I didn't do solo ranked because the rewards weren't worth it. The only good looking thing was the saberstaff, and my sin has it.

Let's do group ranked you pro tier 2 mara, that way you can go brag how "'mediocre pvpers" destroyed you

You keep dodging my question. Group ranked? I didn't do solo ranked because the rewards weren't worth it. The only good looking thing was the saberstaff, and my sin has it.

Let's do group ranked you pro tier 2 mara, that way you can go brag how "'mediocre pvpers" destroyed you

I would if ranked pvp in this game wasn't a joke, cause there is no population for it. The elo system doesn't work with such low pop. And secondly why would anyone in their right mind pvp with such broken class balances. 2 op spec which didn't get any nerfs. And other classes are still ****. No point doing it when unskilled people like you just run FOTM

Well not much to brag about but got tier 2 on my sentinel in yolo.

Sure thing reg star. See you in yolo ranked. Oh wait you don't so that either. Some pvper you are

I would if ranked pvp in this game wasn't a joke, cause there is no population for it. The elo system doesn't work with such low pop. And secondly why would anyone in their right mind pvp with such broken class balances. 2 op spec which didn't get any nerfs. And other classes are still ****. No point doing it when unskilled people like you just run FOTM

What? Please make up your mind. Does ranked pvp matter or doesn't it?

Don't worry Zenod, during the season you can catch Exit Area doing granked in-house at 3am in the morning. Only the best do, after all...:rolleyes:

Why don't you go post on other server forums to see if anyone will take you in their guild. You are such a joke. Bad pvpers defending bad pvpers.

When did I ever post on other forums that I was looking for a guild? Yeah I posted on other server forums asking about the conditions of that server, but I don't see how that is relevant to you and your guild being pathetic win traders?

None of my business though :p

Uhhh me playing fotm? I've been playing since launch, and pt for like.. Forever. Pt was my 2nd 55, you're on some good stuff. So you basically didn't accomplish anything in pvp, since ranked doesn't matter? Would you like to duel, then? I'm mediocre, unskilled, bad and running fotm so I won't use stealth. Deal?

hey guize u all suq n im tier 2 but im not qing against u guis lol fotm.

I have 130 days played on my sin in 3 years... #fotmsincebetalaunch

Edited by Arkillon

When did I ever post on other forums that I was looking for a guild? Yeah I posted on other server forums asking about the conditions of that server, but I don't see how that is relevant to you and your guild being pathetic win traders?

None of my business though :p

Salty that bunch of pvers got better rating that you ? Awww, cry my a river, then build a bridge and get over it. Without cross server group is always gonna be like this. Everyone win-trades. Even some guilds that i will not point out

Salty that bunch of pvers got better rating that you ? Awww, cry my a river, then build a bridge and get over it. Without cross server group is always gonna be like this. Everyone win-trades. Even some guilds that i will not point out

The pvp guilds that matter don't, tyvm. Let's do group ranked, I won't play hatred.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.