Newly Arrived Scoundrel Lady looking for Progression Team

valeriejsmith

I recently arrived to The Ebon Hawk last week (from Jedi Covenant) looking for a fresh start and a new home. I'm a skilled healer who's played as a primary healer for groups for many years. I have good situational awareness and reflexes. I would very much like to find a group where I can work with a team on common goals and progress my skills.

My primary characters are:

Trixxsylynn (sawbones scoundrel) profile and

Hanta (vigilance guardian) profile

(my gear is modest as my previous guild was social.)

If you have any openings or are starting a new group, I would love to talk with you about joining.

-Trixxsylynn Brawne

I would invite you to consider Disciples of the Galaxy. We are a growing guild that is always looking to recruit good people. We consider ourselves to be a friendly and welcoming community. We use Mumble, and have a website here. If you like what you see there, fill out a recruitment form and an officer will get back to you!

Welcome to Ebon Hawk!!

We raid on both sides of the force! We have a well established Operation group pub side Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our sith side raids on Wednesday and is still building its progression group so it is a great time to join! Our sith team is focusing mostly on tier 3 Ops, while the pub team is on tier 4+ Ops!

All Ops are 9est-11:30est

Good luck on your search!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.