Pvp server and "raiding?"

Nevzo

WIll pvp servers have many raiding guild? I want to do both pvp and pve... which server is best for me?

I would consider my self very good at pvp most games I play, but will i get frustrated by a pvp server?

What would u suggest ta

WIll pvp servers have many raiding guild? I want to do both pvp and pve... which server is best for me?

Do you want organized PVP? If so, then don't pretend to yourself that a PVP server is a better choice.

Do you enjoy gank-style PVP? Because that's the only reason to get on a PVP server.

Raiding still happens on PVP servers. World PVP is more active on PVP servers since you are automatically flagged for PVP to be attacked by the opposite faction at any moment. From my personal experience, PVP servers tend to attract better players for both PVP and raiding purposes.

Do you want organized PVP? If so, then don't pretend to yourself that a PVP server is a better choice.

Do you enjoy gank-style PVP? Because that's the only reason to get on a PVP server.

I think you are a gankee

I like pvp servers, but if you get mad/upset/rage about being killed its prolly not the best choice for you. But if you enjoy pvp, i like pew pewing then go for it.