The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Malgus versus Pong Krell

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

Ehhh.....I mean we only saw Pong fight against clone troopers, but...he does have an advantage of being able to wield two double bladed lightsabers with little problem.

Also being quite agile and a great unarmed combatant it seems, also able to use Force Repulse, aswell as Dun Moch.

Buuuut.....this would be better if we actually saw him go up against a Jedi, because the clone troopers they just pretty much got slaughtered up until he got caught by a Vixus which was the only real reason why they caught him.

I could foresee his double bladed lightsabers being a problem for Malgus, but at the same time Pong was pretty much a one-shot character to be killed upon and never really fleshed out.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I think Krell would win. Malgus probably wouldn't be able to keep up with Krell's attacks and Malgus only has one lightsaber blade to parry and attack with when Krell could use all four blades to attack and block. Why do all of you people think Malgus could beat a guy who has about his body mass and strength but with a superior advantage of more lightsabers? Krell against Malgus would seem more like Malgus's own execution to me.

I think Krell would win. Malgus probably wouldn't be able to keep up with Krell's attacks and Malgus only has one lightsaber blade to parry and attack with when Krell could use all four blades to attack and block. Why do all of you people think Malgus could beat a guy who has about his body mass and strength but with a superior advantage of more lightsabers? Krell against Malgus would seem more like Malgus's own execution to me.

I would agree that Pong Krell is most likely the superior duelist (though not by much). However, Malgus' Force abilities are far beyond Pong's. To show you, here's my written analysis of Malgus' Force abilities for his next match in The BattleZone.

After the Sacking of Coruscant, Darth Malgus achieved a state of Oneness with the dark side of the Force, and it was in this state that Malgus felt unstoppable. His power in the Dark Side was great, and he had unlocked many abilities through it.

Darth Malgus was capable of producing powerful Force lightning that could rip through the defenses of other Force users and knock them back several meters. He was powerful enough in this ability to summon Force Maelstrom's, a deadly combination of protection bubble, telekinesis, and Force lightning.

Darth Malgus could use the standard telekinetic abilities of the dark side such as Force grip and Force crush. He was also capable of lifting and hurling massive objects with the Force. His abilities with telekinesis were such that he could perform small Force Waves with only a small gesture.

In addition to these advanced abilities, Darth Malgus could also perform the rudimentary abilities in the Force. He was capable of increasing his physical capabilities to move at increased speeds, leap great distances, and boost his physical strength. Darth Malgus also fed his power in the Dark Side by focusing on his emotions, particularly anger and hatred for others.

Krell killed some clones. Malgus killed Kao Cen Darach, Ven Zallow, and a whole bunch of other Jedi. Not to mention Malgus's ripping Force power. Malgus>Krell.

How many times are we going to be trolled by this guy?