Colonel and General Title

CommanderChronos

Malcolm and Garza would have to be promoted for you to achieve Colonel or General rank, I imagine. I don't see that happening.

Lol... You know how many generals and colonels there are in the real US -- just one small part of planet Earth -- military? Hundreds. Pretty sure there'd be tens of thousands in a GALAXY wide military.

Major is good enough. Commanding a small squad...even the elite havoc squad...is beneath a general or col.

Just like doing field work is beneath a Dark Council member, member of the Jedi High Council, or the Admiral of an entire pirate armada? And anyway, for a Spec Ops trooper rank more seems to serve as a way to stop regular army officers from wasting your time by giving stupid orders you can't overrule because they outrank you.

Just like doing field work is beneath a Dark Council member, member of the Jedi High Council, or the Admiral of an entire pirate armada? And anyway, for a Spec Ops trooper rank more seems to serve as a way to stop regular army officers from wasting your time by giving stupid orders you can't overrule because they outrank you.

That's the best explanation I've seen for having a Major in command of 4 troopers, a couple of droids, and a teddy bear private military contractor. :)

P.S. To the guy who necroed this....are you like a 100th level necro or something?

Future patches/expansions will extend the story-line, do you really want your character's movement up the chain of command to plateau before even the very first content patch?

I know this is a necro, but it's funny to see how blindly optimistic we were about the game back then.