Call me crazy...

Tnkks

But it's just beta!! Gotta out tht gameplay time in. Haha

Or do you just like to see how in depth customization is?

heh. I'll also be remapping my g13 and naga. gamewatch + dinner on saturday. NFL on sunday. that sorta thing. and yeah. I'll prolly spend the next 2 hours making the perfect name, race/alliance/class, etc. :D

what I won't be doing: playing swtor. (yeah yeah. still combing the forums a bit between bouts of RomeTW and carcassonne lol).

Edited by foxmob

but I 100% whole heartedly miss LD50. They made me a better player, and I feel like everyone, including myself, is sloppy without them around.

When I say "them", I mean the annoyance of dargos and combatmedic (on anyone of his ******e toons), and cates for being the most annoying mother****er out there and turbo for running/approving the **** that they all did.

I miss them, and everyone else who left/transferred since June-ish - aka everyone who was a competitive player. I really hope we can fix the competition aspect of things on the server, I know Mathcore (imp side) is trying as well as a few people I don't personally recognize on pub side. I transferred my sorc in search of what ld50 gave me in the big picture, but all my other toons remain on jedi covenant and I want to see things change.

Lets give it a go with ranked queues and what not, I know I'm not alone in feeling this way.

I agree with this! Keller's Void was my original server but Jedi Covenant is the server I consider home! The wz's used to be fierce with those guys, I miss that intense crap!!! Now this post should intro into Bruce Springsteens "glory days"................lol!

Edited by Nickodemous

• 1 month later...
B30 went to pot5 for 8v8 ranked. When it was taken away, I ceased to give a **** about ranked. 4v4 deathmatch screams playing objectively is too hard for people so lets dumb it down. That being said, jaiden seems to want to field a team so I might be dragged into it

Seems like PvP died while i was taking a break, if anyone interested in doing ranked let me know by in game mail (mathcore - imperial / anacondaz - republic)

We've gotten about 51 pops in the group queue since season 1 started. Last time we queued was right before the holidays. When our healer comes back we'll queue up again. A few guilds have come back and seem to want to field teams.

Its time to get this started.

Edited by Iolus