Server is down

Yoyobear

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, players on this server should get something, some comp time or cartel coins or something.

I'm not rerolling on another server to play for a few hours with a toon I will never go back to, and since this isn't effecting any of the others ones I think some comp time or comp coins isn't too much to ask when we are sitting here waiting.

Well, players on this server should get something, some comp time or cartel coins or something.

I'm not rerolling on another server to play for a few hours with a toon I will never go back to, and since this isn't effecting any of the others ones I think some comp time or comp coins isn't too much to ask when we are sitting here waiting.

That won't happen. I couldn't play for 3 days because of an error on their end and I got nothing for it.

New update says 2am CST approximate uptime for server. Wonder what's wrong that takes another hour to fix...

Edited by Drachehexe

Buy me a copy and I'll join ya :D

I'll PvP ya for a Direct2Drive access code, oh wait... The server's still down. Ah well, never mind :p

lol, there's always one person that sees a disaster and thinks "what can I get for free while they're painstakingly trying to fix it?" Gotta love 'em. They're on par with those who think because an item doesn't scan the very first time a cashier rings it, it's free.

I'll PvP ya for a Direct2Drive access code, oh wait... The server's still down. Ah well, never mind :p

lol, there's always one person that sees a disaster and thinks "what can I get for free while they're painstakingly trying to fix it?" Gotta love 'em. They're on par with those who think because an item doesn't scan the very first time a cashier rings it, it's free.

Do you pay for service, oh wait, there is always that guy that buys a lemon and actually eats it. gotta love it! :D

Edited by Enderswar

Since the server is going to be down to "complete maintenance and testing" until 3:00 AM CST can we expect rolling restarts on Tuesday? I mean, sounds reasonable for the UNSCHEDULED maintenance and testing tonight, right?

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080219154351/s__/starwars/images/b/be/Dex_in_the_kitchen.jpg

No soup for you!!