• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"

AmberGreen

Server Unavailable: The Shadowlands | 11.18.2013, 05:42 AM

We are currently investigating issues that are preventing players from accessing The Shadowlands. We do not have an ETA for when the server will be available again. Please watch this thread for additional information as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

"

[We are currently investigating issues that are preventing players from accessing The Shadowlands. ]

Turn Off --> Turn On --> Case SOLVED !!!!

In the mean time some jokes:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Wookie.

Wookie who?

Wookie what my seeker droid found!

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Jawa.

Jawa who?

Jawanna buy a parsec meter?

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Mandalorians.

Mandalorians who?

Mandalorians make great time machines!

(Man, Delorians make great time machines!)

Qui-gon Jin accidentally fell into a cloning machine. It quickly became confusing having two of him a round so he insisted that the clone change its name. Thinking he had as much right to the name as the original Qui-gon, the clone refused saying he didn't have to. They decided to let master Yoda decide what they should do. Master Yoda, in his great wisdom, said that they must both keep the name and learn to accept the dificulties. When they asked why they had to master Yoda said "Because we must let Qui-gons be Qui-gons."

Folks,

A slew of storms tearing through the midwest. That might have something to do with it. This may not be an EA problem. There are power outages all over the place that may affect East Coast servers.

5 East Servers, and the storm caught only one. Really?? K-mon.

Thats 9000/4001 fault.

Folks,

A slew of storms tearing through the midwest. That might have something to do with it. This may not be an EA problem. There are power outages all over the place that may affect East Coast servers.

That seems unlikely. I've never heard servers that serve one particular zone being in different physical locations. All east coast servers are likely to be in the sam elocation on the same power grid. Some MMOs I know for a fact they keep their east coast, west coast, and internation servers in the same loacation. But, I could be wrong as I have not seen an specifics on just where the location of SWTOR's servers are.