Server Issues - Server Lagg

Maanin

me aswell today. lag in the order of 100k ms :(

some people complained that an update of firefox was damaging their connections. some certificate problema with firefox. not sure if it has something to do with it., but i cannot play due to the massive lag.

The Firefox update does act strange. Since the update one or two days ago it doesn't close after I shut off Firefox either every few times, requiring me to use task manager to shut it down. It's also randomly slow on loading pages in a way it wasn't before. It wouldn't surprise me if it bugs your connection.

Switch Firefox off while playing SWTOR for now and press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and check if firefox.exe is secretly still running. If it is, close that task to be sure it isn't lagging you.

• 1 month later...

Major Server Lag for Thurs. Jan 2, 2014 = Jedi Covent started at 9pm cst. hit around 30k its not my internet connection I am a Sub. this will be the second time in a row, first was exactly 9pm cst. i have a Screen shot of the time when it reached 30k .

My toon was on Voss when the high lag hit the server is usually standard not high or low. also when it finally disconnects it gives me error 9000, error 4001, error 1003 , hoping Bioware or EA will see this will be my guess you might have more posts soon.