Hey how late do your team queues usually go?

Morde_

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone srsly thinks we run double tank or double healer, you're retarded. I play defensively against single target teams and save up procs then burst someone. Against an aoe/dot cleave team, I just deal out as much damage as possible. If you can't watch a game and figure out what we're doing and how we mitigate damage, Idk what to tell you.

Any game where Im actively dealing damage on my sage, I do about the same as my Co-DPS. We don't run lame cheese setups like double tank or double healer, let alone both.

Glad to clear the air over that :)

Edited by Abbrachmann

If anyone srsly thinks we run double tank or double healer, you're retarded. I play defensively against single target teams and save up procs then burst someone. Against an aoe/dot cleave team, I just deal out as much damage as possible. If you can't watch a game and figure out what we're doing and how we mitigate damage, Idk what to tell you.

Any game where Im actively dealing damage on my sage, I do about the same as my Co-DPS. We don't run lame cheese setups like double tank or double healer, let alone both.

Glad to clear the air over that :)

You misunderstand. You have a second set of taunts (DPS PT) and off heals (you) in addition to your actual high DPS tank and your actual healer. Its just a lot stronger defensively than what everyone else is running.

You misunderstand. You have a second set of taunts (DPS PT) and off heals (you) in addition to your actual high DPS tank and your actual healer. Its just a lot stronger defensively than what everyone else is running.

Im saying this because people actually think that we are running two guards so then they all did it too.

i finally understand the game

taunts = tank

healing abilities = healer

So this is how Bioware balances the game!!!

I hope you're not being sarcastic... What do you think the whole "heal to full" debacle was about? This is exactly how they balance the game.

Regardless, good games still. Due to the holidays our team wont be queing again until next week. I wonder if things will change at all once my dots become undispelable? Guess we wont know until next week.

Edited by Xeraz

I hope you're not being sarcastic... What do you think the whole "heal to full" debacle was about? This is exactly how they balance the game.

Regardless, good games still. Due to the holidays our team wont be queing again until next week. I wonder if things will change at all once my dots become undispelable? Guess we wont know until next week.

Oh I was being dead serious, I know thats how they balance the game.

Oh I missed this. It wont change much being non dispellable, because your marauder is going to become so squishy that he may just outright die in the opener half the time. As it stands, the class is barely viable against our comp and MvP's. VG DPS for lyfe. Does more damage than a smasher with more utility. Much better.

Matchless wasn't able to queue the later part of last week/weekend we will be playing tonight though.

Edit: I lied, something came up for me. We should be on Tuesday night for sure.

Edited by Xeraz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.