The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Like the new mounts but please consider this change

erichcs

While some may like getting a new mount along with the other in game items when you release a new pack in the cartel marketplace, I for one would like to see a listing for just the mounts in the cartel market place because that is what I only want to purchase and want to have the choice of only buying what I need.

I just would prefer to not have to just keep getting 10 or 20 or more of the same items in hopes of getting any of the new animal mounts that to me is very frustrating and is the only way to get it for my characters. Sometime when purchasing the packs you do not even get a mount and have no way of knowing when you will or how many packs to buy before I would get one.

Hope you make this change in a future game patch/update. I really like that you have finally added the much needed animal mounts and hope to see more of a variety in the future.

just prepare yourself for the sticker shock, they asked this about dye kits and other items, then complained about the individual prices.

/true

The new/reskin Taun Taun was a test. They want to know how far ppl can go in prices for an item/mount. If ppl really buy it, soon we will see mounts for 3, 4, or 5K C coins. But even that way will be cheaper then try to buy Hiperpacks and get a rare mount drop. The problem its that now days compensate buy pavks, sell on GTN, get the money and buy the rare mount on GTN.