Each and every planetary departure/landing cutscene is broken, and I´m sick of it

Lord_Ravenhurst

fine, defend this type of lazy and sloppy handling of the most expensive IP in history. Way to go.
Oh Lord !!! Really !!!:rolleyes: I do believe they have bigger issues to work on at the moment but I think if you troll enough or harder they might,,, they just might,,, listen to you,,,,,,,:rolleyes::D Edited by Legolose

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not noticed any of these issues all my cut scenes work fine. If I have oddities I repair the game which in general fixes them. For example on my 55 smuggler I had an issue using Basic gear and the armour wouldn't show (it was just a white mess). Repaired the game and it got fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I was looking for this thread to report this :D Landing on fleet looks really good right now, should be this quality everywhere. Great job BW!

now if they would add new cutscenes for each planet, fill all the black-screen gaps and introduce background loading so the cutscenes replace the loading bar.. that would be epic

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst