Returning Oceanic Player LF (R) Guild

Blyter

Ewokalypse Now is still. Very active oceanic guild. We do all the current ops content and have players already keen to do the GSF content. Get in touch with Eviros in game, if I am not on my alts are listed in my sig or just an in game mail. Look forward to hearing from you.

Wait what? Last I knew they were on Bastion.

They only moved after I gave them crap about bragging about a good rating when playing on an RP server..

Needless to say, haven't heard of them since they move to the Bastion. Probs coz they're too busy getting bum****ed by DP and HIMVP

They only moved after I gave them crap about bragging about a good rating when playing on an RP server..

Needless to say, haven't heard of them since they move to the Bastion. Probs coz they're too busy getting bum****ed by DP and HIMVP

Que? When server transfers opened up, I'm pretty sure they went to Bastion with Bashed By Convicts(Cause my VG on on Bastion for a while). I also assumed they had their names changed and that's why I didn't see them, but since Carth kicked me from BBC for being a smartypants to him(and I refused to join back) I didn't really interest myself in finding them.

Regardless, wherever they are, I hope they're having fun.

Edited by -Holmes

Que? When server transfers opened up, I'm pretty sure they went to Bastion with Bashed By Convicts(Cause my VG on on Bastion for a while). I also assumed they had their names changed and that's why I didn't see them, but since Carth kicked me from BBC for being a smartypants to him(and I refused to join back) I didn't really interest myself in finding them.

Regardless, wherever they are, I hope they're having fun.

they did but then left soon as that trainwreck guild merge fell apart like most of the people with any common sense and yes they did have to have name changed ofc. they are both still on BC far as i know judging on the form posts ive seen but Krackers could be right and they may have moved back to Bastion.

but who realy cares, play where you want to play i say

I'd have thought you'd be on Begeren Colony with Carth and Daffy lol

To be fair didn't even know they were still playing.. so I never thought about it to be honest since I just started this back up for something to do randomly.. An this is where Bioware put me!

Carth and/ or Daffy, if you see this.. Send me a PM <3 or if anyone is in contact with them, send them here!

Thanks friends!

Edited by Blyter

To be fair didn't even know they were still playing.. so I never thought about it to be honest since I just started this back up for something to do randomly.. An this is where Bioware put me!

Carth and/ or Daffy, if you see this.. Send me a PM <3 or if anyone is in contact with them, send them here!

Thanks friends!

umm i guess you can try getting in contact with them via the website if you want, just go to the BC server forums and look for the PT with 1 character calling out some pvp guild and im sure you will find carthy