-Gladium- Ranked PvP Stompage

Luckeyduckey

/Yawn

We did one game on our imps with a pug tank using the relics and split rounds with you, that was the last time your team queued up; I still remember all of the whispers about how your team was to "lazy" to put on the relics (according to you it was only you using the relic and you had known for a while it was bugged), and then your healer stopped playing as soon as they were fixed (at least that was the excuse given to me).

8-0 with bugged relic (with us taking rounds from you and pushing you to the acid multiple times), ZERO games played after the field was evened.

P.S. Bail, I was in mumble with you on multiple occasions, you went on about how terrible of a person your sin is and how your healer had jumped ship, so odd that you never mentioned putting a team together on Bastion pub side.

Because what reason would I have to tell you anything of the truth. Feed the dog what it wants to hear to give them satisfaction of making them feel good, in this case it was you and the rest. Fail attempt to make yourself feel better. I guess it's whatever floats your boat. :)

Signing off. (QQ some more)

Because what reason would I have to tell you anything of the truth. Feed the dog what it wants to hear to give them satisfaction of making them feel good, in this case it was you and the rest. Fail attempt to make yourself feel better. I guess it's whatever floats your boat. :)

Signing off. (QQ some more)

Let's summerize what Bail has taught us here today:

Queuing up with pugs = full guild team

Winning with an advantage then refusing to queue when everyone else finds out about the advantage and can use it = We're #1

Healer stops playing as soon as a bug is fixed so that your team can no longer queue = not convenient at all.

Argument with teammate and trash talking about said teammate to random group of people who couldn't care less = feeding dogs/secretly establishing unknown ranked team on pub side of The Bastion???

o.O

Winning with an advantage then refusing to queue when everyone else finds out about the advantage and can use it = We're #1

Healer stops playing as soon as a bug is fixed so that your team can no longer queue = not convenient at all.

Argument with teammate and trash talking about said teammate to random group of people who couldn't care less = feeding dogs/secretly establishing unknown ranked team on pub side of The Bastion???

o.O

let me sum it up for you

1. Chem X queing against your team and beating you into the dirt

2. You guys refusing to que after getting smacked thus both parties moved to bastion

3. About our healer not queing and quitting about a relic ( lol, where is this coming from) considering he plays the game( Pub side)

4. " Argument with teammate and trash talking about said teammate to random group of people who couldn't care less = feeding dogs/secretly establishing unknown ranked team on pub side of The Bastion???" Then why you getting worked up about what we do and our whereabouts. Stop asking us what we do and how we play then if you "couldn't care less".

Your inability to win is a clear and poor example of who you are. Show me something that has any credibility of you beating chem x. If not, S T F U and G T F O

:):):):):):):):):):):)

-----------------------------------------------

o.O

I'm guessing you're the sorc that was QQing last night in solo queue? Also, as Rydan said, the only team that can match Chem X is the team seen in the videos above.

Edited by Luckeyduckey

o.O

Hi this is Android posting,

#1. I've recently quit the game but decided to step in on this because were being trash talked.

#2. I have no idea where the "queueing with pugs" came from or if you're talking about Gladium or Chem X but, Chem X never queued with pugs when we faced you.

#3. No idea where this bad blood between us started?

#4. Keep Chem X out of this, you lost fairly. We never used the Relic like people were saying we did. Only our TANK used it not knowing what it did. Also, the relic is a BiS tanking relic. Our healer, our dps, and myself ( dps ) did not use the relic even when we knew what it did and after the fact we knew what it did we had our tank switch it for a new relic. This includes matches when <Zen> used it against us thinking we were using it. In reality, you guys were the ones using it, not us.

#5 When you say taking " rounds " against us that has a plural on it. That means you took more than one round against us. Which actually never happened to begin with. You only took one " round " from us with a pug from Project Mayhem that included Saito, Vod'ka, Isis, and yourself, Ikarie. Remember how you used relics in this match? I'm 100% certain Vod'ka and Saito used them, I'm 85% certain you used it because you made posts about it on the forums after the match saying the relic was bugged and you tested it. Isis i'm not sure he used it though because I know he was against the relics, but who knows? Just to make it clear once again: even when you used relics against us we never used against you back. We won the match fairly without the relic but even with the aid of a glitched immortal relic you still lost. Don't pretend you aren't guilty. Not to mention after the match you yourself linked it asking if we used the relic. I meant what I said when it wasn't plural. We lost a round with Vhagar which was our off-tank that was partisian geared when Bail wasn't on. ( I'm fairly certain it was with him but if it wasn't correct me) If you still consider that a legitmate loss not against our " A-team " (Bailrtian, Grim, Hyzenborg { the actual person }, and Android ) so be it.

#6. Our healer was actually the most against the use of it and we had IRL drama happening with some of the people so, no, he didnt just " quit " because the relic was fixed which we never used in the first place. To make it more clear to you because it seems you're kind of the thick-headed type we kept queueing when we could, even with pugs (Yolk, Krakyn, Bruheebi on our healers account).

#7. We have more then enough footage of beating <Zen> and your pugs fairly without the relic. ( Orbital Station, Tatooine's Canyon, etc. )

#8. Just because you seem like you won't stop arguing about who won or lost heres some actual footage of it : http://youtu.be/1Y02zqrHqXM?t=5m33s ( Grizz, Ami, Sindol, & Christinia) More footage being uploaded atm will post more soon but this is all I have right now. ^^ Also not featuring <Zen> matches but healer POV so you can see he isn't using relic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e364CtDtCs

#9. Leave <Chem X> out of this thread we left the server for a reason and this was one of them. People are way too sensitive here for some reason. We quit and this happened a month ago doesn't make sense as to why this conversation is happening now. Personally, I thought this was cleared about when you accused of us using it the first time we beat you and I said the exact thing i'm saying now. Just because we left doesn't mean we don't still read the forums. None of this trash talk happened when we were around, hmm?

And finally, this is last time and only time were going to post here. Chem X wishes everyone a goodbye.

P.S. : We moved to pub side to play with some of our old friends there. Never to form a competitive ranked team which 1-2 weeks later we ended up quitting due to Wildstar Beta coming out soon and SWTOR being boring as f***. It's over get over it and move on. As I said before, why is this being brought up a month after these events took place? I'm a little confused tbh. Anyways, Chem X and I wish everyone on TEH a goodbye.

Edited by CivicTiger

let me sum it up for you

1. Chem X queing against your team and beating you into the dirt

2. You guys refusing to que after getting smacked thus both parties moved to bastion

3. About our healer not queing and quitting about a relic ( lol, where is this coming from) considering he plays the game( Pub side)

4. " Argument with teammate and trash talking about said teammate to random group of people who couldn't care less = feeding dogs/secretly establishing unknown ranked team on pub side of The Bastion???" Then why you getting worked up about what we do and our whereabouts. Stop asking us what we do and how we play then if you "couldn't care less".

Your inability to win is a clear and poor example of who you are. Show me something that has any credibility of you beating chem x. If not, S T F U and G T F O

:):):):):):):):):):):)

-----------------------------------------------

1: Beating us, often barely, using a bugged relic.

2: We didn't stop queueing, we were grabbing pugs after Vic stop running, you would have known this if your team had kept queuing up - and I only moved one character to the Bastion, most of my characters were on/are on POT5.

3: Lol, still so convenient how your healer disappeared from this server and you told everyone (including me in voice comms) that he was no longer playing.

4: Please form coherent sentences if you want people to read them.

ChemX's victories are all from the broken relic time period, unfortunately you guys disbanded/lost people/moved (so many stories at this point) as soon as it was fixed.

Bastion forums are this way, I'm having a bit of trouble finding posts about your vivid success over there, can you link me to a few?

Hi this is Android posting,

#1. I've recently quit the game but decided to step in on this because were being trash talked.

#2. I have no idea where the "queueing with pugs" came from or if you're talking about Gladium or Chem X but, Chem X never queued with pugs when we faced you.

#3. No idea where this bad blood between us started?

#4. Keep Chem X out of this, you lost fairly. We never used the Relic like people were saying we did. Only our TANK used it not knowing what it did. Also, the relic is a BiS tanking relic. Our healer, our dps, and myself ( dps ) did not use the relic even when we knew what it did and after the fact we knew what it did we had our tank switch it for a new relic. This includes matches when <Zen> used it against us thinking we were using it. In reality, you guys were the ones using it, not us.

#5 When you say taking " rounds " against us that has a plural on it. That means you took more than one round against us. Which actually never happened to begin with. You only took one " round " from us with a pug from Project Mayhem that included Saito, Vod'ka, Isis, and yourself, Ikarie. Remember how you used relics in this match? I'm 100% certain Vod'ka and Saito used them, I'm 85% certain you used it because you made posts about it on the forums after the match saying the relic was bugged and you tested it. Isis i'm not sure he used it though because I know he was against the relics, but who knows? Just to make it clear once again: even when you used relics against us we never used against you back. We won the match fairly without the relic but even with the aid of a glitched immortal relic you still lost. Don't pretend you aren't guilty. Not to mention after the match you yourself linked it asking if we used the relic.

#6. Our healer was actually the most against the use of it and we had IRL drama happening with some of the people so, no, he didnt just " quit " because the relic was fixed which we never used in the first place. To make it more clear to you because it seems your kind of the thick-headed type we kept queueing when we could, even with pugs (Yolk, Krakyn, Bruheebi on our healers account).

#7. We have more then enough footage of beating <Zen> and your pugs fairly without the relic. ( Orbital Station, Tatooine's Canyon, etc. )

#8. Just because you seem like you won't stop arguing about who won or lost heres some actual footage of it : http://youtu.be/1Y02zqrHqXM?t=5m33s ( Grizz, Ami, Sindol, & Christinia) More footage being uploaded atm will post more soon but this is all I have right now. ^^

#9. Leave <Chem X> out of this thread we left the server for a reason and this was one of them. People are way to sensitive here for some reason. We quit and this happened a month ago doesn't make sense as to why this conversation is happening now. Personally, I thought this was cleared about when you accused of us using it the first time we beat you and I said the exact thing i'm saying now. Just because we left doesn't mean we don't still read the forums. None of this trash talk happened when we were around, hmm?

And finally, this is last time and only time were going to post here. Chem X wishes everyone a goodbye.

Calm down Android.

We only used the relics on IMP toons with a pug tank (Tequila, who hates tanking) one time, your team actually never queued against us again after that.

We were the ones pugging (very often), but yes, you did beat us with full <Zen> groups (This was never denied).

We did take rounds from you (Plural, on purpose), off the top of my head another time that we took a round from you was with Beskoda dpsing for us on imp side (this was way before we found out about the relic), and are you going to deny that we pushed you to the acid on multiple occasions.

Your tank was using a relic that gave him god mode every ~40 seconds, he told Sindol that he knew that it was bugged, if you can't see how this would affect a match you are, plain and simply, stupid(having spoken to you in mumble I would find this hard to believe); even to suggest that we would trust that the rest of your team was not using it after that is foolish and naive, we talked to you guys in whispers and told you that if we popped against you in arena that we would use the relics since we did not trust you to not use them - your team responded by saying that you were not going to queue up until the relics were fixed, but when they were fixed you guys were not queuing and I was told by PM people that your healer was not playing anymore (this was later repeated by Bail on Huge Crits mumble).

Honestly, I came into this thread to point out that class stacking is overpowered in this game and that the video that Bail posted was LOL worthy, but nothing more; Bail responded by attacking me and <Zen> and I set the facts straight, if you guys wanted to make a big deal out of beating us you should have done so cleanly, with either both sides using the relic or by fighting us once it was fixed.

No one came in here saying ChemX sucked, you were all good players, but your wins are clouded by the use of a broken relic and this is compounded by the fact that your guild team was no longer queuing after it was fixed (you lost the games in which Bruha was healing for you guys on your healer's character, but since that was not a full guild group I don't consider it a ChemX loss).

Watching these videos it's easy to make out your strategy for every match. Use bugged relics, stack powertechs and then just blow every single cooldown coming out of the gate as you focus down the other teams healer while you take no damage due to your relics.

A rather difficult strategy that only highly skilled players could pull off. I can see why you saw fit to film your matches and post it on the forums rightly claiming to be too elite for this server and unchallenged by trash players who are unworthy of your mere presence.

My hat is off to you, you gods of SWTOR arenas.

Edited by nexium-

Watching these videos it's easy to make out your strategy for every match. Use bugged relics, stack powertechs and then just blow every single cooldown coming out of the gate as you focus down the other teams healer while you take no damage due to your relics.

A rather difficult strategy that only highly skilled players could pull off. I can see why you saw fit to film your matches and post it on the forums rightly claiming to be too elite for this server and unchallenged by trash players who are unworthy of your mere presence.

My hat is off to you, you gods of SWTOR arenas.

1. Show us where we use the bugged relics

2. This comp is easy to shut down by a good team, with a half decent tank. I don't see how running 3 Pyrotechs is any different than 2 smashers and a tank, considering how bluntly easy it is to play those two classes.

3. Do you actually want us to all re roll because we actually enjoy a class, and because it's actually DECENT in PvP? Oh boy.

1. Show us where we use the bugged relics

2. This comp is easy to shut down by a good team, with a half decent tank. I don't see how running 3 Pyrotechs is any different than 2 smashers and a tank, considering how bluntly easy it is to play those two classes.

3. Do you actually want us to all re roll because we actually enjoy a class, and because it's actually DECENT in PvP? Oh boy.

From what I can tell earlier in this thread you were shutdown by a composition of two healers then criticized it heavily.

Do you actually want those people to all re roll because they actually enjoy a class, and because it's actually DECENT in PvP? Oh boy

It's fun when we all resort to ad hominems and strawman arguments! It clearly isn't a series of logical fallacies. ;)

Edited by nexium-

Ah all the crying..... there is no cross server queue, so I would imagine if you want competition you would go to a PVP server. Certain guilds did it, and apparently did not do so well, so they returned...pathetic. It woukld be like after Tyson got beat by Douglas they allowed him to go back to the amateurs where he would go 204-0 before finally retiring lol. Nevertheless any guild who foolishly style themselves as a serious PVP guild and continue to roll on RP servers in this game are just trying to roll face instead of wanting true competition...once again pathetic....go outside get a magnifying glass and burn ants.

Ah all the crying..... there is no cross server queue, so I would imagine if you want competition you would go to a PVP server. Certain guilds did it, and apparently did not do so well, so they returned...pathetic. It woukld be like after Tyson got beat by Douglas they allowed him to go back to the amateurs where he would go 204-0 before finally retiring lol. Nevertheless any guild who foolishly style themselves as a serious PVP guild and continue to roll on RP servers in this game are just trying to roll face instead of wanting true competition...once again pathetic....go outside get a magnifying glass and burn ants.

This is so stupid, its laughable. First of all, the PvP players on the PvP servers aren't the be all, end all of PvP. In fact the unranked scene is largely worse, because there are the same amount of terrible players, if not more, and many of the elite players are playing deathmatch instead of objectives. People left because there was no eight man ranked on this server and then came back when Biofail killed 8 man ranked.

Edited by Varkantos

LOL you know there isn't 8 man ranked on rp servers either right? But that's okay bud enjoy your slow queues and imp vs. imp only after 9. Over all "Biofail" got you to spend the xfer money. Cheers for being a mark.

Obviously there's not 8 man ranked on RP servers. Word you're looking for is "wasn't". 8 man ranked did happen here, however, but it wasn't very frequent, and was around 1.4 I think. I agree though. And I WOULD transfer if Vix and Rydan still played, but they don't. There's also a reason why I play on an RP Server anyways. Again, thanks for the advice. If they ever do come back, we'll roll GG a few times then transfer off.

LOL you know there isn't 8 man ranked on rp servers either right?

Wow, did you just figure that out? We came back because most of us moved one or two toons over to play 8 man, and when there was no 8 man to play, we moved them back with the rest of our 55s. Yeah, biofail pulled a real bait and switch on us. But the CC was free, and buying the rest of the garbage they sell in the cc market makes no sense.

Edited by Varkantos

Never seen this much trash talk in awhile, hate to take sides but that comp that they run is powerful. I would know for a fact that it works, considering I ran with that group in ranked.

Stacking three Powertechs is powerful, there is no denying that. And yes, that includes Pyro which is in the best place since pre-1.2 right now.

What I find laughable is the hypocrisy it requires to call a team out for running two healers when your own team runs triple faceroll. Oh, and an operative healer to top it off.

I don't have a problem with teams using any comp that they want, it's ranked after all, but take a look at yourself before searching for excuses as to why you were beaten, soundly.