-Gladium- Ranked PvP Stompage

Luckeyduckey

Maybe not when you play it.

Congrats on the utterly useless, soon to be closed, self justification attempt.

I have nothing to prove. And we're done ranked. Regardless, I still think it's ironic how Game Genie moved back to TEH because "they faced the same teams over and over." Which is exactly what you'll get here, if even that. Enjoy facerolling regs.

Terribly boring.

The losses against GG would be far more entertaining.

Maybe this will entertain you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTeWCdn5CMc

Not the home coming you expected :rod_frown_p:

Maybe you're guild might have a chance at pvp now that all the real competition stepped aside. Have Fun and remember to enjoy the moment while it lasts :)

Edited by Stormbreakerooo

Maybe you're guild might have a chance at pvp now that all the real competition stepped aside. Have Fun and remember to enjoy the moment while it lasts :)

/yawn, would have been impressive pre 2.4 before they buffed derptechs, now it's just another example of class stacking working way to well.

Now, if you had posted a video of your mara/sin/jugg/op team doing this it would have been much more impressive.

P.S. I'm just here for the /popcorn, please keep the forum pvp up.

First, some schooling -- * your.

Second, by 'stepped aside' do you mean ducked out due to your best player (ie. The team carrier) ditching you for the Bastion? No wonder the name changes and lack of queuing now that you're getting spanked in regs.

Please reply to my popcorn with your popcorn.

/yawn, would have been impressive pre 2.4 before they buffed derptechs, now it's just another example of class stacking working way to well.

Now, if you had posted a video of your mara/sin/jugg/op team doing this it would have been much more impressive.

P.S. I'm just here for the /popcorn, please keep the forum pvp up.

Pre 2.4 arena's hadn't been released yet. After 2.4 we went 8/0 over you guys before you stopped queing. So sit down and take a seat and learn how it's done :)

This video was designed for us to remember the fun we had, and showcase some Ranked from when people queued. Don't like it? Don't care. I decided to share the video, not for the sake of Game Genie, but for the sake of anyone who wanted to see our side of the matches. There are ZERO ranked videos of this server. This is the reality check for Game Genie that they're not "Gods" of Ebon Hawk as much as they thought. If you guys can't stand a video showing you losing, I'll ask this thread to be closed. Otherwise, enjoy it. This is for entertainment purposes. And, if you so badly insist, next time we'll run triple smasher.:D Edited by Luckeyduckey

First, some schooling -- * your.

Second, by 'stepped aside' do you mean ducked out due to your best player (ie. The team carrier) ditching you for the Bastion? No wonder the name changes and lack of queuing now that you're getting spanked in regs.

Please reply to my popcorn with your popcorn.

When I say "stepped aside" I mean going to the bastion where the real pvp is at. No point staying here since we destroyed all the trash competition here(GG). So pey pull those crumpets out your *** and stop pulling excuses that your guild lost.

But maybe you should know what it's like to go to a competitive server and get your **** handed to you to come crawling back to a RP server. lol

Signing off

Pre 2.4 arena's hadn't been released yet. After 2.4 we went 8/0 over you guys before you stopped queing. So sit down and take a seat and learn how it's done :)

Lol, are you counting the games were we pugged out spots??

We stopped queuing because Vic/Isis decided that he did not have the time to commit to arena and doing everything else he wanted to do.

P.S. You guys never queued up against us once the relic exploit was brought to light, and your team disbanded as soon as it was fixed :)

Edited by alexsamma

Lol, are you counting the games were we pugged out spots??

We stopped queuing because Vic/Isis decided that he did not have the time to commit to arena and doing everything else he wanted to do.

P.S. You guys never queued up against us once the relic exploit was brought to light, and your team disbanded as soon as it was fixed :)

Can't hear you all the way down there. Funny how you mention relic exploits but you resorted to it and still lost.

What's with people saying we disbanded when we moved to the bastion(pub side) to hold our own.

I remember you guys quitting to go bastion once everything got fixed so I don't know what your implying bub. L2P and understand the meta game cause all you do is talk talk and talk, but have nothing to back up other then you lost.

Say what you want to say to make yourself feel good but the record shows Chem X vs Zen /// 8 - 0 //// Undefeated against you.

Can't hear you all the way down there. Funny how you mention relic exploits but you resorted to it and still lost.

What's with people saying we disbanded when we moved to the bastion(pub side) to hold our own.

I remember you guys quitting to go bastion once everything got fixed so I don't know what your implying bub. L2P and understand the meta game cause all you do is talk talk and talk, but have nothing to back up other then you lost.

Say what you want to say to make yourself feel good but the record shows Chem X vs Zen /// 8 - 0 //// Undefeated against you.

/Yawn

We did one game on our imps with a pug tank using the relics and split rounds with you, that was the last time your team queued up; I still remember all of the whispers about how your team was to "lazy" to put on the relics (according to you it was only you using the relic and you had known for a while it was bugged), and then your healer stopped playing as soon as they were fixed (at least that was the excuse given to me).

8-0 with bugged relic (with us taking rounds from you and pushing you to the acid multiple times), ZERO games played after the field was evened.

P.S. Bail, I was in mumble with you on multiple occasions, you went on about how terrible of a person your sin is and how your healer had jumped ship, so odd that you never mentioned putting a team together on Bastion pub side.