The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dye Collections

Sugarloo

I'd love to see the dye packs we get in hypercrates or purchased with CC added to our collectiions and unlockable for other characters.

I would love to see people use the search more often. This has been discussed a lot and is not a new topic. no offense, but just gets old after awhile.

I think the current system just creates laziness in dye options.

The developers can easily limit the sales of these dyes to create a need instead of creating new dyes to drive the sales.

I would rather pay 20 dollars for a permanent dye than 5 dollars for a one time use dye. At this point I do not bother with the more expensive dyes, not worth it to me for a single use.

Current system is way too restricted AND there is a serious shortage on basic colors like black and dyes are getting retired along with cartel packs which is really stupid. I really liked the way they handled in guild wars.

I'm having an issue just finding the right secondary dye like dark brown etc.

The current dye system is convoluted and restrictive. Probably the worst one in any MMO I have seen.

GW2 did a better job and they probably make more revenue.

The current dye system is convoluted and restrictive. Probably the worst one in any MMO I have seen.

This indeed, just a ridiculous setup.

Should of just been a kiosk, not unlike the current customization we have now, with a colour pallet, you select primary and secondary, click preview, then purchase.

I would love to see people use the search more often. This has been discussed a lot and is not a new topic. no offense, but just gets old after awhile.

Just because it has been discussed before doesn't mean it has even been read by the Devs.

Besides, if you use the search and reply to an older thread then someone will complain about a NECRO. No offense, but it just gets old after awhile.

And yes, I would love to see Dye's added to collections. The current system for acquiring rare dyes is beyond ridiculous and near impossible for alts.

Honestly I don't know why this isn't even in the game. It would help settle the GTN's ridiculous dye prices. This SHOULD be added in the game. My $15 a month says "yes, add in game please." Also the return of black/black or white/white dyes would be nice. I would by so much CC.

• 2 weeks later...

Add it in collections , make Rare , Super Rare , Ultra Rare with your 60 , 120-400 , 600 CC(Or even more , i don`t care about the price ! Just make it happen ) for unlock. Get profit,,,,

How so? You can still get dye`s only via CC shop , or if someone sells them on GTN , and you will have to pay again to unlock it.. Double profit...

GW2 has a dye collection system but they probably have about 500 dyes by now.

It is very rare to obtain some dyes and certain dyes that have effects like shading or multiple colours are seasonal only.

GW2 probably makes more off their dyes in the cash shop than SWTOR.